31X

Green day.
Wake me up when September ends-
As my memory rests. But never forgets what I lost.

Three days later-
Its been three days since I officially became Andy's girlfriend. In those three days we spent the full of our time together because he's leaving today. It was a fun summer and of course I'll miss it. A lot has happened but everything happens for a reason. Andy found out about to tweets but didn't put anything in the media and told me "I believe you that they're lying but I won't tell them anything. I don't want more drama." He shook his head and I agreed.

Life without drama is way better. I don't want to come between the bvb fans with the relationship I have with Andy. I'm a fan as well and as fans, we're all family.

Now I'm in the airport hugging Andy and just waiting for him to go through security and get in his plane on time. The band members are waiting for him in L.A so they practice before the tour. Andy was whispering sweet nothings into my ear making me smile. When it was time we kissed once more and hugged tighter. We won't see each other until two months and that will feel forever.

"Summer went by fast. I don't want to leave you." I whispered feeling like crying.

"Oh please don't. We'll Skype when we have time and like summer, these two months will go by fast." Andy said rubbing my cheek.

"Can you come for at least one day?" I asked. He won't come back until the middle of December so hopefully he can come for thanksgiving.

"Yeah! How about.... Halloween?"he grinned. My eyes got wider and nodded.

"Yes! Oh my gosh with you in Halloween, hell yeah!" I said laughing. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"See you then." Andy said and turned around to security to get checked. I waved and turned around my direction to a cab waiting for me.

He drove me to an address my parents sent me to pick them up. After a couple hours we got there and I told the driver to wait again. I got out and walked to a boardwalk where I was people getting off a cruise. I waited at the end of the stairs and was looking for my parents.

When I saw the familiar (your mom's hair) I waved at her and she smiled waving back. She tugged on my dad's shoulder pouting to me. They rushed to get off and jumped on me giving me a tight hug.

Even if Andy left I felt happy again knowing my family is back together. When they looked at my eyes I felt broken. They didn't seem "alive". My mom had bags under her eyes and my dad seemed off. I don't know how I knew but I felt like what mom was hiding was a bigger deal then what she seemed on the phone.

"Lets go home won't we?" I asked getting my mom's bag and walking to the cab.

__

We are back home now. In the way home I asked how was the trip and they both said "fun." And that was it. They were now sitting on the couch in silence doing nothing. I was in the kitchen finishing dinner listening to music through my earbugs but once in a while I would turn it down to listen what they were talking about. They said nothing to each other.

When I called them over saying the food was done. They sat on the table far away from each other and began to eat.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart. Oh I didn't even notice I'm far away from (your dad's name). Must be tired." My mom said sipping on her juice and heading to get room. "I'll go to sleep. Sorry guys."

I gave dad a confused face but he didn't say anything, not even look up from his plate. "Supper tastes good (y/n). Thanks." He said.

I nodded and just ate from mom's plate. I bet they're in a fight that's why mom is calling him by his name. I'll talk to them tomorrow since its late anyways.

When I was done I cleaned up and didn't say a word to dad. He stayed at the table and I went to my room. I walked to my study desk and pulled out my albums of photos. I smiled looking through them. I came across one with (f/n) and I in graduation. I smiled looking at it and whispered "we made it." And laughed to myself in a sad tone.

I miss her but I need to believe the fact that she's gone. She's still my best friend but never forgeten. If she was her she would be hugging me and tell me "everything will be okay" and I'll believe it.

My throat felt like it was tight so I got out and went to get a glass of water. On my way back I saw my dad on the couch. I frowned and made myself not care about it until tomorrow.

I really don't want to think about that. They will tell me tomorrow. If they don't I'll make them. I need to know what is up with them. Even if its a small fight, I need to know. I'm an adult not a child anymore to be out of their problems. If they have forgotten, I'm their only child and I still exist. Why won't they tell me?

____
Chapter to: IidaPartanen