33x

Sleeping With Sirens-
A Trophy Father's Trophy Son.
Why are you running away? I don't understand this, is this how it ends?...Is this what you call a family?

It's been a week since dad left and I'm been having sleepless nights. How did my life end up here? My life was so perfect and now everything is going down. Why to me? I ran to the bathroom to take a shower since I felt weird. When I was half was through I turned off the water and got my razor to shave my legs. I put the sharp object on my legs and accidentally cut myself. I saw little red dots pop up and I didn't feel pain. I stood there looking as the blood come out and not feel anything, so I tried again. I made three cuts and then stopped cleaning myself. I got out, put clothes on, and went straight to my room. I laid in bed and just thought what I just did.

It wasn't suppose to happen. It was an accident and because I didn't feel pain, I did it again until I felt it. In the end I didn't feel pain. I remember (f/n) telling when she cutted she didn't feel pain after a while she started. And yeah, it's a relief I cutted, no more pain to feel. I shook my head once reality hit me. Why did I just do that. I promised myself never end up like (f/n). I thought cutting yourself for pain relief was stupid. Cutting yourself means you don't care about people around you, who care. Jut like suicidal. They don't believe there is light once you're done with he dark tunnel of life. There will always be someone in the end waiting for you, to give you a hug and congratulate you for passing. People like (f/n) fell on their knees on the middle of the road. They didn't pass, didn't reach the light where I was waiting for her. She didn't believe in life even if I was here for her.

And with dad? Why couldn't he wait until I left the house? Mom would always joke around about "If your father and I got divorce will you.." and we'll laugh and I'll say "Stop it mom. You guys love each other way to much for that ever happen." But know I regret that. From what mom and dad have told me, dad did something he wasn't suppose to. Why would he do that to mom and me? I grabbed my phone and texted him.

12undread messages from: "Dad"

I read through them but all of them were him just apologizing.

"Hey dad. Think we can talk face to face?" within seconds he responded, "Yes of course! When and where?" I told him we can meet up tomorrow. Since it will be my first day at work, we can have breakfast together. He agreed and said our goodbyes. I sat up and looked down at my scares. They were bright pink and a red shade around each line. I felt salty tears go down my face. "I'm sorry." I whispered to myself.

~~~~

"Hi sweetheart!" Dad said standing up from his chair and walking towards me.

"Good morning." I nodded not hugging back as he warped his arms around me. He figured I didn't want to hug so he let go real fast.

"So, I guess you want me to explain better?" He asked sitting down. I nodded looking down at the food he was handing me. "It started on your fifth birthday party." He started and I shook my head topping my face not believing it.

"Since I was five? Are you kidding me?!" I said almost yelling really loud. "...yes. we had your party at a restaurant and there was a disco they had for adults and kids to run away. Our waitress was younger than your mother and because she was younger, she was way much prettier. While your mom, your cousins and you were at a inside playground she came to me and started flirting. It was a drunk mistake but we started to see each other more often. Most of our nights were with us in the bed which ended up her pregnant The baby is a couple months old and it's a girl. Oh , and she knew I was married."

"What a slut." I scoffed making him glare at me. " Anyways... she got me tickets to the cruise and wanted only both of us but when I told your mom I'll be gone for a moth, she wanted to go. I got her tickets and we left. On the cruise I would escape everyone night but one week before we left she found out. I told her the whole story and said we'll get divorce once we're off the ship." He explained. I finished my food and while eating everything was processing through my mind. Once I was done I stood up and smiled at dad.

"See you... never." I grinned and left. I threw my trash away and walked to hot topic. My anger towards my dad has no words. I just can't believe he'll do such a thing. I put my hands in my oversize sweatshirt and fiddle with a piece on glass I broke in the morning. Yeah I broke a vase, on purpose so I play with the piece of glass. I have that one on the way and another piece at home when I want to cut. I think I'm going crazy but, there is no such thing as normal.

"Hi Brandon!" I waved at him as I walked in the store. "Hi (y/n). Ready for your first day?" He smiled and I nodded. I walked to the back of the store to sign in and started to work.

What a day to feel dead inside and act happy outside.

--
Hi lovelies! Chapter is up and I know another sws song but whatever, it goes with it(or just because I just really love them :p )

Chapter to: BlondieHood