Chapter Two :)

Kian's POV

"Char! Hurry up! They're going to be done with the game by the time you finish!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs of Char's house.

"Kian, stop rushing me!" she yelled back as I heard her close her bedroom door.

"It's about time! Come on!" I laughed as she came running down the steps.

"Wait! Kian, where's my penny board?" she said panicking and turning to run back upstairs.

"I got it, Char! Now come on!" I told her.

We walk out to the street and started skating. In about 10 minutes, we arrived to the beach and hurried to the volleyball court. Char wanted to go to Jacob's game. I honestly don't like the guy. He literally only looks at the bad side of things and never lets things go. I'm only "friends" with him because he's my best friends boyfriend. I just have an awful feeling about him.

"Hey Charlotte!" Jacob said to Char hugging her really tight and giving me a dirty look.

"Hey! And you know I like being called Char..." Char said completely unaware.

It's not like I'm going to say something to her about it. There really isn't much I can do. If I tell her, she will be in denial and take his side. See, I bet Jacob couldn't even say that because all he wants her for is so that he can say he has a girlfriend. Before he dated Char, I swear he dated a new girl every week. I just know he's going to break my best friends heart. I won't let him do it. I will do everything in my power to prevent it.

"Hey Charlotte, come here, babe! I wanna show you something real quick!" Jacob said motioning for Char to come sit by him on a bench next to the court. He looked at me again with that same look and then turned his "animated face" is what I like to call it, back on when Char gets there. He turns to me one more time before basically sucking Char's face off until she quickly pulled away.

"What is wrong with you, Jacob? You know I'm not comfortable doing that and especially in public! I know exactly what you're doing too! So don't act like I don't already know!" she said to Jacob as I realized she had been running off of the beach wiping tears from her eyes.

I ran after her until I was able to catch up with her.

"Char, come here." I said to her as she nuzzled into my chest crying every tear she had in her, and she held me tight and didn't let go, as I did the same.

"I know exactly why he's doing this, Kian." Char said looking up at me.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." I told her as she quickly shook her head no indicating that she did want to.

"Kian, can we go back to my house?" she asked me as we broke apart.

"Yeah, sure. Lets go." I said back to her with my arm over her shoulder and her head resting somewhat on my side, due to our height difference.

A/N

Heyyyy!

I hope you like this chapter! I changed up the POV :)

It's a little slow paced right now. All of the juicy stuff is coming soon! So stay tuned!!!

Vote & Comment :)