Moving in together

After a long two weeks of packing (m/n) finally got his stuff in boxes and with the help of his parents he moved in with snake the following week. The apartment was a bit bigger then they thought but it was a good price, it consisted of 3 bedrooms including a master bedroom two full baths a kitchen and living room.

Snake put aside a room for his snakes and you both spent 3-5 months working and fixing the house up you got a job at undertakers shop while Snake got a job at the pet store. You both painted and decorated, washed, polished and fixed it up till it was in good condition.

Your room was (f/c) and the (dark,light) wood complemented it nicely with (2f/c) for sheets and curtains. You made the kitchen a nice (3f/c) with nice pots and pans to make it extra beautiful the living room was (4f/c) both bathrooms were painted with snakes favorite colors. The snakes room was a light color requested by them with many different furnitures to please then with toys.

You both worked good hours Monday-Friday 6 hours a day getting paid well each of you saved 100 dollars away each paycheck saving it for emergencies such as bankrupt, lawsuits or home disasters. You both painted the door a nice color while washing and painting the outside a color you both picked together.

You both were happy and the last night you installed wood floors downstairs making it look even better. That night you finished the house you both relaxed in bed snuggling in each other's arms before slowly falling asleep. 

You finally moved in.