OH NO THE BABY!!!!!!

~~~~Readers pov~~~~

I was relaxing watching the snow flakes fall as I rub my 8 and a half month belly, it was calm in the house no one was screaming or running around in fact I was actually home alone while Snake took his friends out to get gifts. My parents were on a small date in order to feel younger seeing as I'm due in a half month but I made everyone do their own things because I felt as though I was driving everyone nuts with my mood swings

I felt a soft kick as I enjoyed my cup of hot chocolate and tiny chocolate marshmallow cakes, I don't know why but I felt as though I needed to be wrapped in a warm and dark area so I stood up and head to my room where I made a small blanket nest. It was big enough for me so I dimmed the lights in the house and got inside of it, not sure why I suddenly wanted to do this but it felt natural to me. I covered my body up and pulled my clothes off so I could feel better and free, I laid on my side and curled up as much as I could around myself as I allowed my legs to spread open a bit.

At that moment I started to feel pain in my lower stomach it was as bad it came and went but as the hours passed by I heard the front door open and the voices of my lover and parents.

"______ we're home.... _____?... ______!" I heard my lover scream before he allowed his snakes to roam free and search for me.

'please not now it hurts the baby can't wait any longer....' I thought to myself until I heard running.

Snake immediately strips off his clothes and lays beside me, holding me, comforting me as he rubbed my swollen belly, he knew I was in labor and that the baby was coming know not at the date they predicted before.

I'll see you soon my baby....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment baby names for a baby boy as requested by my older poll I did a while ago