Surprising Dad goes very wrong

Sebastian's POV

I had finally arrived home after tending to my miniature garden outside when I spotted a gift bag with a note attached, "well look at this little gift~" I mumbled to myself as I walked over to the table. Taking the note gently in my hands I opened it and read what was on the piece of light bluish green paper, "modifying it to my standards? What does he mean by that?" I mumble before placing it down and looking inside the gift bag. Removing the light green and blue paper I  removed one of the objects, "oh look a tiny soul I guess this is a decent snack..." I told myself as I placed the jar aside.

I reached my hand in and took out a pair of plain tiny... baby socks? what on Earth? why is their baby socks in here? with further inspection I noticed one more item... it was a tiny baby hat? okay this is strange. Why on Earth would ____ give me these along with snake? wait tiny... baby items... 

"SNAKE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU IMPREGNATED MY SON WITH YOUR CHILDREN!!! AND WHY HAVE YOU FUCKING SLEPT WITH HIM WITHOUT MY DAMN PERMISSION!!!!!"

Snake's POV

I froze in place in place as I heard my father in law scream at me... this wasn't going to be good at all especially since we aren't even married or ever planed for children, I'm going to die in this house! someone help me!!! 

I ran and hid behind my gorgeous boyfriend as his father smashed our door open, "____ STEP ASIDE SO I MAY SLAUGHTER THAT POOR EXCUSE OF A MAN YOU HAVE!!!" Sebastian yelled but I heard ____ beg his dad to calm down. I felt ____ hug me tightly as he explained whatever he was saying because I zoned out so I could plan where I was going to be burned, "_____ I want you to tell our baby I died a wonderful demon." I then ran for my life as Sebastian chased after me with kitchen utensils what I didn't Know is that ____ was at the brink of tears.

I heard a loud sob and immediately stopped along with Sebastian, I turned around and saw a horrible sight. ____ had large tears running down his cheek, "I'M SORRY I GOT PREGNANT DADDY!!!" he screamed and ran to the bathroom to hide his shame. "wait baby don't cry I'm here for you!!!!" I screamed chasing after him as a VERY angry Claude glared at Sebastian.

Let's just say Sebastian was stripped of his man hood for making Claude's precious child cry, Sebastian was also punished by making the baby clothes, no sex for 3 week's and apologizing to ____.