The Hole In My Heart

I think at least one time this happened to people in their lives, when something happens that effects you so much that it feels like someone shot a bullet through heart and left a huge scar there, for some people the cause might be different. The hole in my heart is my parents separating. I remember the day so well,the funny thing is that i remember the bad memories so clear and good memories very faint.

Every time I remember that day it puts me in a bad mood, it reminds me when my life got turned upside down. I remember every word my dad said to me the day he left but the thing I keep close to my heart is when he said " No matter where I am I'll always be your dad, and no matter where I am, I will always love you" when he said that I hugged him tight and I didn't want to let go.

Now its 8 months after that happened and the hole in my heart is still there but it's getting patched up slowly. I still see my dad we usually go eat Frozen Yogurt and get caught up with each other. The only reason I don't like seeing him is when he drops me of at my house and I have to say bye, it's like that day when he left, I didn't want to say bye but I knew I had to.

But every time I feel like that I always try not to feel like that because well, I still have my dad in my life and I should be grateful. That's what keeps me going.

If you guys have a hole in your heart and your feeling hurt and alone I hope you can find a way to patch up.