Black Friday Gum??!

•This happened last Black Friday, obviously because I can't magically go into the future and tell you what happened on Black Friday...•

××××××××××××××××××××××××

So, it was a chilly November, November 25, and on that day something special happens... THANKSGIVING!! WOO The day where you can eat as much as you want without being judged. Oh, and give thanks.

Anyways, so my family usually always comes to my house and my mom makes the huge dinner and stuff, and we were basically all really stuffed to the point we actually believed we were gonna have a freaking food baby.

We all decided it was a fun idea to go to Black Friday, so we went in separate cars,and we all went to Target we actually didn't know what to get. So, we waited in a huge ass line for like two hours which felt like 12938383929 hours.

We finally entered the store and the first thing I hear is that traditional mom-trying-to-buy-a-Tv-Scream.

So, we happily strolled around knowing we weren't in any kind of rush to buy a Tv or like pool.. But then, all of a sudden my dad stops dead and you can actually see the lightbulb over his head, he starts running to where ever the hell he was going.

We finally catch up to him, we see him smiling, holding up a freaking 5 pack gum..A PACK OF GUM, OUT OF ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN BUY ON BLACK FRIDAY, HE CHOOSES TO BUY A PACK OF GUM!! LIKE WHY???

××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hope you guys enjoyed that little story of my Black Friday experience!

--If you you voted then you're more awesome than you already are:3--

DON'T FORGET TO SMILE ((:

~CrybabyChelsea<3