Chapter 5

Feel me...

Let me warm you with my body,
Let me comfort you with my words,
Let me heal you... with my love.

Let me find the courage... to step up for your love.

~¤¤¤~

Haytham's pov

As i waited for Allia to show up i scrolled trough my music library. I was thinking about her and Mason. I mean, Mason was stupid to let her go like that. But everyone saw that the close aura they always had, began to fade away as the days passed. I knew that i shouldn't be thinking about their relationship, but i want to help Allia. I want to be that someone who listens to everything she wants to say. Well, guess that would be soon because i already saw her baby blue car pulling into the parking lot next to me.

Step up...

She scrolled the window pane down and leaned out of the gap. "Hey here stranger. Wanna hang out at my place." She had a playful smirk on her face that transformed into a open mouthed one and excaderated a perverted wink as she leaned more out of the window.

Okay so i may or may not have thought it was the cutest thing ever, and decided to play along. But I've got my moves too.

It was time to step up.

I stared open mouthed at her and then smiled hopefully charming and in two strides i was just inches from her beautiful face. I opened the car door, with our faces still close and somehow managed to get her out of the car too.

Once i succeeded in that i carefully slammed it shut and she gasped as i pulled her flush against me and i pressed her back into the car. I was still staring at her face. She looked shocked and somewhat dreamily into my eyes. My arms wrapped tighter around her and her arms flew to my neck. I guess she really didn't mind it, since she was just staring at me.

I hoped that she could feel the electricity too that was racing trough my body as i touched her. I looked into her beautiful skyline eyes and she stared right back. Her lips parted a little when i dropped my gaze to them. I leaned closer and i didn't look creepily at her with eyes full lust. I just looked genuinely happy and my eyes began to water a bit while i smiled a small smile.

I pressed my lips against her nose and let it slide softly over her skin to her cheek. I puckered my lips and pressed a lingering kiss there. I let them glide down to her neck and nuzzled my face there, inhaling her scent. I stole a little kiss right behind her ear and whispered softly into it. "I'd love to." And i pulled away with soft eyes.

Her face was flushed and she was almost panting. We were still in that same position and i felt her leg slide around my ankle. She pulled my face down "i don't want to be strangers Haytham." She whispered almost desperately. She looked with half lidded eyes into my wide open ones, and it looked like she was leaning in.

didn't know that i could make steps this large...

Our lips were about to touch when we heard "HEY!" We whipped our heads around and we saw a furious Mason storming over to us. I felt Allia tightening her arms around me and i turned us a bit so i was standing slightly in front of her.

"What do you want Mason." She snapped at him. "Shut up you slut." He turned to me. "And what do you think your doing with my girlfriend you fucker!" He pushed me away from Allia and jumped on me. I rolled away just in time and quickly stood. He then unexpectedly pulled a knife from his pocket and managed to get me in the arm and a cut on the side of my chest and stomach. I groaned in pain but quickly recovered and swiftly kicked him in the stomach. Hard enough to knock the wind out of him and to have him lay down for a good minute.