Chapter 6

Sleeping with you, just sleeping is like going to bed on Christmas eve waiting for Christmas morning.

Because in the morning i get to wake up and see the most beautiful gift in the world.

It would be Christmas everyday. Waking up next to you.

~¤'¤~

Haytham's pov

I groggily opened my eyes and groaned i sat up but was stopped by a horrendous pain on my body and a terrible headache. I yelped softly and fell back. When the pain faded away i started to sit up slowly and carefully, to avoid having that sting again. I brought my hands up and wiped the goop in my eyes away and ran them trough my hair. I cleared my throat and got up.

I grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom, i crouched down when i saw Toothless walking up to me, "hey bud, didn't saw you yesterday." He miaowed in response and purred as i scratched him under his chin.

I continued my way after filling his food bowl and locking the bathroom door behind me. I stripped out of my boxers and walked under the shower head, turned the water on and tried to clean the blood away the best i could without making it sting too badly.

When i was done i carefully slid the towel around my lower half and grabbed some bandages out of the medical cabinet. I wrapped them around the cuts the best i could and walked out of the bathroom. I walked into my room and let the towel fall to the ground and grabbed new boxers and dark blue jeans with holes by the knees and a loose light green almost blue shirt.

But when i had my boxers around my hips o heard a groan coming from my bed followed by some shuffling. I whipped my head around and saw Allia stretching in kinda a superman pose, but sideways. I looked at her with wide eyes and couldn't move. She finally blinked her eyes open and at first stared groggily at me, a faint smile came to her lips "Good morning Haytham..." she mumbled with a slightly raspy voice. "M- morning to you too, Allia." I said nodding awkwardly at her. She smiled a full smile and as she noticed my attire, (which wasn't much anyway) her eyes flew open and she walked over to me.

I stood there trembling and i didn't know what to do as she approached me like a hunter would do by it's prey.

~¥¤¥~

Allia's pov

I couldn't help myself. I wake up, and the first thing i see is a hot as frig dude standing there in only boxers with bandages around his torso. I mean come on!

I walked over to him, to check on his wounds, nothing more. I thought sternly to myself.

I reached out and placed my hands on both his shoulders, he gulped and i couldn't help but notice the way his neck bobbed when he nervously swallowed and i had to hold back a giggle. I slowly let them slide down his shoulder over his chest i stepped a bit closer and maybe lingered longer than necessary with my fingertips light as a feather over his hard nippels. I eventually let them slide lower to the actual cut and inspected the bandages, he did a good job with doing it by himself.

I was too busy with his body that I didn't notice his ragged and quickened breathing. I let my hands slide over his abdomen and around his waist, pulling him closer to me. I let my hands come back around to the front and slided them up and down, torturously slow on his chest. "You did a good job doing new bandages around it." He swallowed again and i wanted to bite that collarbone. "T-thanks." He was looking down at me with wide eyes full of wonder. I smirked softly and kissed the flesh under his collarbone. I could feel his heart beat quickining against my lips.