Chapter 8 Problematic?

Yukiko's POV

I lay down on my bed, bored out of my mind. I'm too lazy to go out and train or visit Shek, and Kakashi isn't here so I can't talk to him.

It's been a week since Kakashi found out about Drake. Luckily, he hasn't tried to bring it up again or start treating me differently except for a few sad looks when he thought I wasn't looking.

"Yuki," I hear Kakashi call and then he opens the door to my room. So I guess he's home now.

"Way to knock," I say sarcastically while moving into a sitting position, "I could've been naked, you know."

"Well you weren't, so it's not a problem," He replies.

"Oh, so it would be problematic for you to see me naked? In what way, Kakashi?" I tease him.

"I- um," He stutters before regaining his composure. "I am going to be getting a team of genin soon, and the Hokage wants you to assist me in training them."

"Genin... Oh! Those are the ones that just graduated from the academy, right?" I ask and he nods.

"That's cool. So do we get to pick who we have? Because there are some kids that I can definitely rule out," I say scowling. I still remember how some of those brats at the academy were mean to Naruto for something he couldn't control.

"Hmm, no. I don't really have too much input on that... I just take the genin they give me." He tells her.

"Is this going to be troublesome? Like how often do I have to come to watch the kids?" I ask. Haha the way it said that it kind of seemed like I was talking about having my own children.

"Oh you probably won't have to worry about that for long," he says offhandedly.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, not everyone who graduates the academy becomes a Genin. Then their sensei gives their team a test. I've never had a team live up to my expectations before so you will probably just deal with them for introductions and the test I give them." He explains.

"Harsh. What type of test do you give them then?" I ask.

"You'll find out when they take it." He says and I scoff.

"Fine. When are we meeting our team anyway?"

"In two days. The graduation exams are tomorrow," Kakashi informs me.

~~~

The next day

~~~

Kakashi's POV

"Kakashi..." I hear faintly through the haze of my sleep. I shake off the feeling of waking up and try to stay asleep. Then I feel a hand coming towards my face and I quickly grab the wrist of the potential threat and flip its body under mine, holding the person by her wrists. I look at the threat to see a flustered Yukiko.

"I guess you don't like being woken up then," She says while biting her lip.

Damn, why does she have to bite her lip like that? She's still pinned underneath me (because I thought she was an attacker) with her hair flowing around her shoulders. Her kimono that she always wears is low cut and it shows off her sexy curves. Basically, her biting her lip is not helping me keep control over my hormones. All I really want to do is kiss her.

But I can't.

Not when she's finally becoming comfortable around me. I sigh and get off of her, unpinning her.

"I'm sorry about that. Don't try to sneak up on a ninja when they're sleeping." I lecture, trying to not make it obvious how she made me feel a few moments ago.