Chapter 5 Meeting Naruto

Disclaimer:

I do not own Naruto because I'm thirteen years old and barely own twenty dollars. All characters are Masashi Kishimoto's except for Shek and Yukiko who belong to me *insert evil laugh here*

Shek: Should we be scared?

Me: Very >:3

Yukiko's (Sno's) POV

     "Sup," I say awkwardly to Kakashi.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asks.

"I went shopping," I respond holding up my bags to show him. I don't know why he looks so frikkin upset...

"I was looking for you around town for hours! I thought something had happened to you. You can't just run off like that!!"

"I'm not a child, I spat, "I can take care of myself. I told you I was going anyways,"

"You didn't tell me," He says crossly, "I just took a shower and you were gone,"

I think for a minute. "Hmmmm I might've heard water running when I called out to you... I'm sorry," I say softly.

He sighs, "I'm sorry for getting so mad. I'm usually never like that."

We stand in silence for a minute before he asks, "So did you get an outfit for training?" He asks.

I nod.

"Alright, I think we should start training tomorrow," He says.

"Okay," I reply.

"Do you want to go out for dinner?" He asks.

"Sure."

♦~~~♦~~~♦

     "Holy shit," I moan, "This is the best ramen I've ever had."

Kakashi chuckles, "Yeah, they have pretty good ramen here,"

From then on we just eat our dinner in a peaceful silence.

     When Kakashi is paying for the food, the cook dude starts talking to him so I decide to slip outside and wait for him there. I stand there peacefully for a second before someone runs into me and I fall to the ground. It's a boy in an orange jumpsuit with whisker-like markings on his face. 'Naruto' I remember.

   "I'm really sorry lady,but I have to go!" He yells. I remember that the kid was always pulling pranks on the show and that he probably needed to hide now. Before he rushes off, I grab him by the arm.

"I'll help you," I say to him. He smiles gratefully and I pull him onto a sidestreet. I'm pretty sure that Shek's shop is close to here. In a few seconds I find it and run inside, still dragging Naruto.

Shek is at the counter and I yell to him, "I need to hide someone!"

Shek chuckles and leads Naruto towards the back room. Just as Shek comes back, the door of the shop bursts open. A man wearing a Leaf headband bursts in looking frazzled.

"Did you see a boy in an orange jumpsuit pass by here?" He asks.

I look at him with fake confusion, "Why would I be looking for a- Ohhhh I guess he was the kid yelling about getting ramen," I say tapping my chin thoughtfully.

He grunts, nods, and dashes out of the store. Shek and I look at eachother and laugh. I don't know why. The situation was just that awkward kind of funny.

"You can come out, kid!" I yell to the back and Naruto comes back in. "So what did you do to get in trouble?" I ask.

"I just pulled a little prank on some chuunin in a meeting," He says awkwardly, but with a little bit of pride seeping into his words.

"Oh no! I was just housing a criminal! Whatever should I do about the guilt?" He asked in mock horror. This time the three of us laugh.

"Just try not to get into too much trouble, kid," I say ruffling his hair. He blushes a bit and I smile, "Now get home before they find you,"

Home That reminds me, "HOLY SHIT HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!!!" I yell then run out of the store. I can't believe I forgot that Kakashi was still at the restaurant. I keep running back to Ichiraku's when I bumped into a hard chest. I look up and see Kakashi, "Hi," I squeak.

He sighs, "I really can't let you out of my sight, can I?"

♦~~~♦~~~♦

     "Kakashi, I'm going to the academy to watch the children review, or whatever the hell the old man said," I say.

"Have fun," He replies boredly, "Are you planning on wearing that when I train you?" He asks.

I'm wearing the kimono dress I bought yesterday. "Yeah, why not?" I ask curiously.

"It's a dress and you're wearing heels," He states.

"I'm wearing shorts under it, and I work better in heels," I reply before walking out the door.

"Whatever. You just better not complain when you break your ankle during training,"

"Heels are what I've always worn...Since I ran away," I said quietly before closing the door.

I'm so sorry it took me so long to update... again... I hope you enjoyed it!!

Vote

Comment

Fan