Chapter 6 The Academy and Training

*Sno's POV*

I walked through the hallway, the only noise the clicking of my heels on the floor. Finally I found the room I was supposed to go to and turned the handle. I walked in to the sight of a guy holding Naruto by the collar and yelling at him. At first I thought I should help Naruto, but then I realized that it was just his teacher scolding him.

      I wait patiently by the door for him to stop and when he does I clear my throat to get their attention. Everyone in the class turns to look at me. I guess they didn't notice me before in the ruckus. They all stare at me- the boys were totally perving on me. Eww they're like twelve- before Naruto breaks the silence.

"Hey, you're that lady from yesterday!" He exclaims while pointing at me.

"Naruto, what did you do this time?" Asks the teacher dude angrily.

I laugh, "Don't worry. He didn't do anything. I just met him when I went out for dinner last night," I say smirking at Naruto. He looks relieved that I didn't rat him out.

I turn to the teacher, "My name is Yukiko, I believe the Hokage alerted you that I was coming today, no?" I ask tilting my head to the side slightly.

Teacher dude-I need to find out his name later- nods at me and I see a slight pink on his cheeks before he turns to face the class.

"Everyone, Yukiko here will be observing our class today. Be polite and don't make her uncomfortable," He orders then turns back to me, "You can pick any empty seat."

I nod and sit a row from the back next to a boy that was asleep and an emo looking child. My reason? They were the only guys not perving on me besides Naruto.

The lesson goes on without much trouble and I was able to learn a lot more about chakra and all that other ninja stuff ^.^ Then we have a lunch break and the kids all run outside.

"They're a nice bunch of kids," The teacher says, seeing me looking at them.

I nod, "I never caught your name," I say and he rubs the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Sorry, that was rude of me to not introduce myself. I'm Iruka," He states.

"Pleasure to meet you then, Iruka," I say happily. We chat for a while before I see Iruka looking outside sadly. I follow his gaze and see Naruto alone on a swing. I look back at Iruka and see the frown creasing his brow.

"The reason why you were so tough on him before... You really care about him don't you?" I ask. He nods and I sigh.

"Well, I'm going to give my favorite child some company," I say and walk outside.

"Hey, kid!" I yell walking towards the swing and Naruto looks up. "You're not smiling... You should never let anyone take that grin off your face," I finsh ruffling his hair. He makes an annoyed face and tries to fix his hair, but I see the smile brimming underneath his scowl.

We talk until we have to go back inside, and by then Naruto's smile is full-force again. As I'm walking in a girl with pink hair that I vaguely recognize from the show comes up to me. "Hello Yukiko senpai," She says happily.

"Sup, child?" I ask.

"Everyone was wondering about why you were talking to that baka, Naruto, and they wanted me to ask you," She states.

     I look back and sure enough, a large number of the class was listening to the conversation between the pinkette and I. I smile slightly and begin to talk loud enough so they can hear.

"I see nothing wrong with talking to him. He seems much cooler than all the losers eagerly listening into our conversation," I say with a fake grin on my face and the other children blush and turn away except for one. It was a boy with light blue hair that I don't remember from the show.

"Hey. We just wanted to know why someone like you would willingly talk to a freak like him," He spat while looking in Naruto's direction.

I sigh and walk up to the blue-haired kid. "What's your name?" I ask sweetly and he smiles, obviously thinking that he had shown me reason and steered me away from Naruto.

"Kogome Akio," He says proudly.

"Well Kogome Akio," I begin and then swiftly put him in a headlock, "I won't hurt you because you're a child, but you should learn some respect. From what I've seen Naruto is brave and kind hearted whereas you are just a judgemental brat. You should be ashamed of yourself," I say before letting him go roughly and walking inside the academy. Thank goodness that Iruka missed that. He probably would not be comfortable with me putting one of his students in a headlock.

     After the academy was done for the dayI actually felt pretty accomplished. I think I understand chakra and the life of a ninja much better now. I have to say, I think I'm excited for training with Kakashi.

♦~~~♦~~~♦

     "HOLY SHIT ARE YOU DONE KICKING ME ALREADY?" I ask Kakashi angrily and he sighs but stops kicking.

"Yukiko, you need to get better at blocking and need to take an offensive. Then maybe you can hit me instead of me hitting you," He says in that airy, careless tone of his. "How about we just work on your technique then?" He asks.

"As long as technique doesn't involve you beating the shit out of me then I'm fine with it," I say.

"Puch me," Kakashi says and I shrug, "Alright," I say. Just before my fist meets his stomach he grabs my wrist.

"Good. Your punch had a lot of power, but it was sloppy. I guess you never learned technique, but it was still a good punch... Do you have experience fighting?" He asks and I flinch visibly while thinking about the gang fights I had been involved with when I was with Drake.

"Yes," I say shortly, "Not proffesional though. Just streetfights,"

Through his mask I just barely see his lips form into a frown, but he continues on and helps me with taijutsu. I managed to get my punch technique up to par of what he wanted and he decided my kicking technique was good enough when I speared him with my stilletos.  :P

Heels.

The greatest weapon ever created.

     After a while of training, I looked up to see that the sun had already set.

"I just want to do one more thing for today," Kakashi says. "Let's see your chakra type."

He holds out a piece of paper for me and explains how to put my chakra into it to find my chakra type. The paper flutters a bit and then becomes damp.

"Interesting," Kakashi muses, "Wind and water. Well I suppose we should head home now,"

I feel something in my chest when he says home. I haven't felt at home anywhere in a long time. But this village might be different. I'm think I'm already starting to see it as my home. I even think of Kakashi Naruto, and Shek as a kind of family. Wait? Since when did I think of them this closely. I barely even know them! For all I know they could be like Drake. I need to hide my heart from these people before they steal it away.

 (A/N)    I'm so so so so so so sorry! I have this problem with procrastinating and I always feel terrible about doing it, but I can't help myself! And I logged into my account today and saw I was on someone's reading list waiting... And I felt so bad. TT.TT

     I need like... an alarm to tell me to write chapters...

Please

Vote

Comment

or

Fan!!

 Thanks for reading even though I suck at updates. I love you all!!,

Rian