Part 4

I'll wait part 4:

Akira felt like someone knocked air out of her system. She stood there what looked like a long time but in reality it's just few seconds.

"Akira..." Dripti's voice brought her back. Dripti had pity written over all her face.
"How?" Akira asked. Dripti swallowed hard and looked at her feet. Akira understood from where did her feelings.... her love which she has been guarding reached Darshan.

Akira picked her books and bag as fast as she can and ran out of the classroom ignoring Dripti's shouts. She had to do a damage control. She had to find Darshan. She had to talk to him.

And she knew where she could find him.

***

Darshan was in the basketball court dripping the ball as fast as he can. He was angry. He was disappointed. He don't know which feeling of his is towards whom.

"Darsh.." He heard her call before he turned to look at her. She knew him too well.

"Meri baat sunn. .. please. ."

"Kya sunnu Akira... " he snapped.

Akira's eyes immediately clouded. He couldn't see her... his bestfriend.... his partner in crime. .... his biggest asset... crying. "Just go." He said in a calm voice and started dripping his basketball again.

"I love you...." She said in a small whisper. Darshan almost didnt listen... Almost.

"Why are you doing this...? Kyu..? Kya milega tujhe... you know mujhe inn Sab baton se kya lagta hai." He said still not facing her.

"I...I never thought of telling you."

" and.... Let them grow inside you... cant you fucking see I am not normal. I can't give you what you deserve."

"I don't care.... I just want you to be happy."

"Happy.... I was in a damn bubble until I knew about this.... everyone knew about this... I was the stupid one. "

" I never told anyone.... they just predicted." She said fidgeting.

"You are such a idiot Akira... what about you.... will you be happy if I won't reciprocate your feelings?"

"I'll wait... Darsh"

"Still when.... don't be a idiot.... this is wrong.... it is my mistake... I shouldn't have let you..." he couldn't continue because what he was about to say was going to break her heart and as well as his friendship, all his ties he had with her.

"I need to stay away from you...."

Akira's eyes were wide as saucers.... "Darshan.."

"Let me finish..... I met my mom other day... She was going to Newyork. And offered me to come with her to persue my passion in photography there. I didnt want to go.... but seeing the circumstances I think it's best for me to go. Because I can't see you like this.... I know you very well Akira.... I don't deserve y.." he couldn't get to finish because Akira slapped him that the sound resonated the place.

"Let me decide what I want.... what I deserve... please give me a chance. ..... please give us a chance. ...... " she said tears sliding down her face.

"I've decided.... I am going to Newyork and it's better if you try not to contact me."

"Huh.... you are such a coward..... you are such a coward. .... you are afraid to open your heart.... you are ready to run away.... from me? I know you had issues. But this is not the way. Where is that Darshan who would face any fucking problem?" She shouted her heart out.

"Don't make this more difficult than it already is..." he said and started walking away.

Akira stood there again all alone.... She knew he would never open his heart.... All she thought was that she will wait... but now where is that going to leave her when he doesn't give her a single Ray of hope and shut her completely out of his life.

Will continue....