Chapter two- Escape Plan

Sam sat in the car with me- their prisoner- as Dean went into the bar called hungry's to retrieve a boy named Ryan.

"So whats the story with this kid?" I asked with a yawn, straining my neck to see out of the windshield.

"He uh- a few weeks ago, some-" He scratched the back of his neck looking for the right words. "Some thing happened- it isn't good, and, were all coping in our own ways."

"Is that why your brothers being an ass hole?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Sam chuckled nervously, "I guess so."

"And your magical disappearing friend? Is that why he just- poof?" I ask.

"No-Castiel is just like that- he, uh, he's dealing with it by disappearing for days at time."

"Some friend." I murmur. "Ten this Ryan kid's an alcoholic now- but what about you?" I leaned forward, trying to read his nervous look.

"What about me?" He asked, smiling awkwardly.

"How are you coping?" My brain was going a hundred miles an hour- if I could get Sam to tell me how he was dealing with his- situation, maybe I could use it to my advantage.....

"I'm- not, really."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not coping with it- I've, excepted it I guess."

"Excepted it?" I questioned.

The door to my right swung open, ending our conversation. A tall brunet man slid into the seat next to me. His face was unshaven and covered in messy stubble, his hazel eyes were blood shot, bags hanging low beneath them. He reeked of alcohol.

Dean slammed the door to the drivers seat and pulled away from the bar.

"What the hell were you thinking Ryan?" Dean shouted looking back at him through the rearview mirror.

"I was thinking- Screw life, might as well." He shrugged narrowing his eyes at Dean.

"Ryan- you punched the bar tender." Sam sighed.

"Who gives a shit?" He snapped back.

"Listen-" Sam started. "I get that your upset-"

"UPSET?" He screamed, making me jump slightly. "SAM- MY SISTER IS DEAD!"

SO thats the thing that happened.

"Ryan- Were upset about TJ too but-"

"SHUT UP YOU ASS HOLE! YOUR BOTH ASS HOLES! MY DAMN SISTER IS DEAD AND YOU WON'T EFFING LET ME SIT DOWN AND HAVE A DAMN MINUTE TO MYSELF, TO MORN."

"Ryan-" Dean started, but didn't know what to say, and stopped. I looked over at the drunk, slightly terrified, and saw tears dripping down his cheeks onto his bearded chin.

So- from what I'm getting at, this girl, TJ, died- and she was close to them. I can use this against them.

Well not Sam because he wasn't upset about it.

Wow.

Sam Winchester, you cold hearted son of a gun.

-=+=--=+=--=+=-

"I'm a lady- treat me like one." I snapped as I was shoved blindly through what felt like a maze of hallways.

"You're no lady- you're a murderer." Dean said as he continued to shove me forward. Finally he slammed me into a chair and tied me down, then he ripped off my blind fold, revealing a brightly lit cement room.