Chapter Sixteen- Welcome to Team free Will

"Okay so Here's what I've got." Dean said as I walked into the kitchen. I had just woke up and was on my way to make coffee but Dean saying he had a lead on Prometheus was all I needed to wake up. 

"You found him?"

"Yeah." Dean snorted and moved his chair slightly for me to come and look at his computer screen. "Crowley picked this kid for a reason but its not because hes smart."

Sam walked in and placed a hand on my shoulder in a silent hello before going to the coffee pot.

"I mean- hes logged onto three different public Wifi servers with the same computer in the last forty eight hours. All with in a reasonably close location." 

"How far?" I asked.

"like three hours."  

"Okay lets go." I grabbed Dean's keys and headed towards the door. 

"Whoa slow down Princess." Dean said, grabbing the keys to the impala back. Sam walked over and handed me a cup of coffee. 

"We have to be smart about this." He continued for Dean. "We don't have Cas or TJ so its best to be careful."

I snorted. 

"You're the Winchesters. I didn't know careful was even in your vocabulary." 

Sam chuckled. 

"Go get dressed. We'll leave as soon as he logs on to another internet source." 

I did as I was told. 

After wiggling furiously to squeeze into my jeans, that were a size to small, and throwing on a sweater, I sat patiently on the bed and awaited our departure. 

What was I going to say to this kid when I met him? How were we going to convince him to come with us? I know it sure took me a bit of convincing to not kill Sam and Dean. I thought back to when I attempted to choke Sam. I didn't bother to check his pulse after he had passed out. If I had, I wonder where I would be today. Dean would have probably killed me. 

"Andy?" 

I jumped off the bed and grabbed Sam's duffel bag. I met him in the hallway and handed it to him. 

"Wow someones eager." 

"I just want this kid to be okay."

"Than lets go." 

He flung the duffel bag over his shoulder effortlessly. This act truly showed how massive Sam is because that bag was full of weapons and ammunition, not feathers. 

He grabbed my hand and we made our way out to the impala. I sat in the middle of the back seat. Dean was in the drivers and Sam in the passengers. 

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Same place as last night." Sam answered. He had hi laptop open and was typing furiously.

"Yeah but like- a hotel, a library.."

"A coffee shop."

"Really?" 

Sam laughed. 

"We think so. Either that or the hotel right next door." 

"Well we should have a plan." I decided. Sam and Dean glanced at each other. "Awe you made the plan without me?" I complained. 

"Sorry Andy." Dean responded, not sounding very sorry. 

"Okay so what is it." 

"You go in," Sam started, "And convince him to come with us."

"You're kidding."