{2: Lose}

{2: Lose} 

Without Hinata, the Karasuno volleyball team hasn't been able to win any of its games. Their opponents could stand still and refuse to hit the ball, and the Karasuno volleyball team would still lose.

"Damn it, I wish that Hinata..." Nishinoya mutters, letting his voice trail off as he realizes just where his sentence was going. He throws a nervous glance at Kageyama. The "H Name" often triggers one of Kageyama's intense moods. In one instance when Tanka said the "H Name" Kageyama served a ball so hard into the net that the net nearly tore into two. His sentence, despite going unfinished, earns him a few whispers of 'me too'.

Nishinoya's heart began to nervously flutter as he realizes the ball is too far away to save with his hands. Using a few precious seconds to think of a solution, he lashes out with one of his legs. His foot slips under the ball just in time to send it flying back into the air. Despite the fact that all the spectators are cheering, Nishinoya can only hear the shouts of one person.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHH, THAT WAS AMAZING NISHINOYA-SENPAI!" Hinata happily screeches, meanwhile bouncing up and down like an excited puppy. "DO IT AGAIN!" Nishinoya can't help but let out a quiet chuckle upon seeing Hinata's amazed expression. You would think that Hinata just saw Nishinoya fight a super villain or something.

"You can do it! Fight, Karasuno!" Suga hollers from the sidelines in the desperate hope of inspiring his teammates to continue to play. Normally Suga would be shouting to encourage them to player HARDER, not just to get them to play. Karasuno, without Hinata, lacks motivation. Coach Ukai attempts to motivate the team as well. Their cheers fall upon deaf ears.

As their opponents easily return Kageyama's unexpectedly weak serve, each team member thinks, 'if only Hinata was here..."

Even Tsukki, the only one whose Hinata's absence seems to have little impact on, fails to receive the ball. The ball continues its flight and slowly starts to fall to the ground. Nishinoya, who was once considered one of Japan's best Libero's WATCHES as the ball lands within arm's reach. He could have saved it; he could have used his move "Rolling Thunder..."

"Do it again! Do Rolling Thunder again!" Hinata begs, earning himself a grin from Nishinoya and loud sighs from his other team mates.

"I fail to see what is so special about it," Kageyama mutters, earning himself a scolding from Hinata. Hinata, who is a major fan of Nishinoya's "Rolling Thunder" launches himself at Kageyama and shakes the taller male by his shirt.

"It is OBVIOUSLY faster than his normal save!" Hinata hollers into Kageyama's face. Kageyama attempts to push Hinata away. Hinata, determined to get Kageyama to admit that Nishinoya's "Rolling Thunder" is cool stubbornly clings to Kageyama.

"D-Don't get inside s-someone's personal s-space, idiot!" Kageyama stammers, and with one last attempt, manages to push Hinata away from him.

Kageyama, upon returning to his starting position, glances to the spot to the left of him. The spot where the middle blocker stands... Where Hinata stood... Kageyama's hands involuntarily clench into fists. How could anyone be allowed to stand where Hinata stood? How could anyone take Hinata's place? How could anyone possibly spike his tosses as well as Hinata? Kageyama, who had been lost in thought, soon gets hit in the back of the head by a volleyball.

"Damn it Hinata, not again!" Kageyama instinctively snarls, scaring a nervous Yamaguchi. Upon seeing Yamaguchi's watery eyes, Kageyama mutters, "Sorry."