{7:END}

{7:END}

Kageyama merely stares at the tombstone before him. He pretends to read the words inscribed on it as he struggles to figure out what he wants to say (or should) say. "Hinata I..." Kageyama whispers and, already, he can feel tears building up in his eyes. "I..." Kageyama begins to cry. Even though he knows his crying has made his words inaudible, he continues to speak.

Kageyama wipes his eyes with his jacket sleeves, and the action brings him more pain than comfort. Kageyama had decided to visit Hinata right after a game, so he is currently wearing his volleyball jacket, the same kind of jacket that Hinata had worn...

After spending a few minutes sobbing, Kageyama takes a few deep breathes before continuing to talk to Hinata, "and there's a new guy on the team and he's kinda like you... Except you're cuter" Kageyama, meanwhile, shifts his wait from foot to foot, feeling embarrassed. He shouldn't have said the last part out loud! "I MEAN THAT HE'S LIKE YOU ACCEPT SMARTER!" Kageyama hollers. He nearly jumps out of his skin when an old lady walks past him, chuckling.

"Anyway...." Kageyama says, a blush now present on his cheeks, "I...Uhh.... I just wanted to tell you...Uhh.." Why can't Kageyama confess his feelings to someone that can't respond? Staring down at his feet, Kageyama mentally curses at himself. He should just say it and get it over with. After all, he needs to move on... "I like you, damn it." Kageyama, even though he knows Hinata is dead, can't bring himself to say 'liked.'

Kageyama likes Hinata.

Kageyama likes someone that is dead.

How messed up is that?

A sudden breeze ruffles Kageyama's dark hair, and plays with his coat collar. The breeze, despite it being fall, is warm.

"I like you too."

Kageyama lifts his gaze upon hearing Hinata's voice. Much to his disappointment, the only thing before him is Hinata's tombstone. "It seems that your stupidity is contagious..." Kageyama mutters, with a heavy sigh. "Well...Bye."

"Bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without Hinata, everything is different.

The difference, at first, was sad and scary.

But soon the whole Karasuno Volleyball Team managed to adjust.

They managed to move on.

Even Kageyama managed to move on.

~
~
~
~

Kageyama never forgot Hinata.

How could he forget Hinata when he and his partner named their adopted son after him?

/This is the last chapter. :)/