Chapter 2

Woozi POV
Today Sang hee and I were going over to the practice room at Pledis since I had to practice with the others. As we drove there Sang hee kept talking about seeing them non-stop. "Who's you favorite Sang hee?" I asked, as we were driving. "S. Coups oppa." She told me in a small voice.  "Ah so you like S. Coups." I said with a small smile on my face. "Do you love daddy or S. Coups more?" I asked looking through the review mirror to see Sang hee. It was quiet for a moment before she spoke up. "S. coups oppa." She said. "What?!" I said, she laughed a little. "You were playing around with me weren't you?" I asked smiling at her once we pulled into Pledis. "Maybe..." she said giggling. I just smiled as I got out of the car. I went to where she was sitting and helped her out since she was in a car seat (The things babies sit in until they are old enough to not use one...i think that's what they are called). We walked into Pledis and first saw Seventeen's manager who was really excited to meet Sang hee. He said that she was super cute and looked a lot like me, i think she looks a lot like (Y/n) though but oh well. After about 10 minutes or so we headed up to the practice room where everyone else was. "Annyeong Sang hee!" They all said in cheery voices coming over to us. Sang hee smiled and giggled as they all gave her hugs, but when S. Coups came up to her she started acting shy. "Hyung we all think Sang hee likes S. Coups, well except S. Coups who is oblivious to it." He told me in my ear. "I know on the way here I asked if she loved me or S. Coups more and she said S. Coups. She won't stop talking about him either." I told him. He just smiled, "Sang hee's got a crush, Sang hee's got a crush~" He sand skipping around the room and then everyone followed along except S. Coups who just watched with a really confused look on his face. I gave Sang hee banana milk because she loves that more than anything in the world and we also had to practice. We danced for hours but Sang hee started to get bored and walked around the room hopping up and down. "Sang hee be careful, you might hurt yourself." Mingyu said going up to her. All of a sudden she smiled, 'I know that smile.....' I thought. She started running around the room, which made everyone scream, except S. Coups because he went to go fill his water bottle up. The reason why is because Sang hee tried giving Joshua a power Ranger toy but ended up accidentally hit him......where it really hurts. So now we are all running away screaming because we are scared that's she gonna do the same thing to us, but she just thinks we are playing tag at the moment.

Joshua POV

"Hi Sang he-" I stopped talking all of a sudden because Sang hee was trying to hand me a Power Ranger toy but ended up hitting me where it really hurts. I landed on my knees and Sang hee came towards me. My eyes widened and a tried getting up but failed so I crawled away as fast as I could but I was still in pain. She started going towards Dino who screamed and ran off, then she went towards hoshi who was walking backwards and then tripped over a box, soon she was chasing all the members. Even Woozi was running away from his own daughter, and that's saying a lot. "She thinks we're playing tag but we're actually running for our lives!" Vernon yelled while everyone screamed as Sang hee giggled still running. "She never stops!" Wonwoo whined, tripping over his own two feet in the process. Just then S. Coups came into the room with wide eyes. "Why are you guys running and screaming?' He asked as Sang hee started to come towards him. "NO!" We all screamed putting our hands out in front of us. "What do you mean no?" S. Coups asked. "She's evil!" We all screamed. He just looked at us like we were stupid and picked her up. "How is she evil?" He asked as he walked over with Sang hee in his hands. "She was handing Joshua a Power Ranger toy and hit him where it really hurts." Vernon said. "Then she chased us around the room!" Jeonghan exclaimed. "It was scary!" Seungkwan said, laying on the floor. 'i'm sure she didn't mean to and come on she's only 2." He told us. "Still.....she's evil. Even Woozi-Hyung was running away!" Dino stated. "If she's chasing someone or even me....I'm running!" He told us. "See even he think she's evil!" Wonwoo said. "That's because she gets it from him Wonwoo." THE8 said. Woozi death glared him and THE8 stood behind S. Coups. "It's true though!" He said then hid. "Sang hee's been really quiet since S. Coups picked her up." Seungkwan said with a smile on his face. Everyone was smiling by now but Woozi and S. Coups wasn't. We all laughed looking at each other, "Let's go eat. I'm starving!" Hoshi said. "Yeah I am too!" Dino exclaimed. "Let's go eat chicken!" Jun said in a happy tone. "CHICKEN!!" DK, Wonwoo and THE8 screamed. We all thought that chicken was a good idea since we all love chicken and we headed out to go eat. 

Dino POV

On our way there I saw someone I thought we'd never see again. It was (F/n)! "(F/n)!" I yelled, she turned around and looked at us and ran over with a smile on our face. "No way! We thought you weren't going to come back!" Hoshi said with a smiled. (F/n) had gone to America to study for 2 years, we don't know if she knows about Sang hee though. She might because (Y/n) talks to her on the phone....I think. Wait no, she doesn't cause (F/n) never picked up...whoops. "Who's that!?" She squealed pointing at Sang hee. "(Y/n) never told you?" Woozi said. "Last time I checked we haven't talked in a while since I was always busy and I lost my phone and haven't gotten a knew one. So no I don't know who that is." She told us. "No wonder you would never answer your phone!" Jeonghan said. "Yeah...sorry about that." She said. Sang hee walked over to (F/n) and looked at her. "Oh my gosh I'm going to die! She's to cute! Seriously who is this!" She said like she was about to go crazy. "Well, while you were in the US...uh....s-" Woozi got cut off by S. Coups who finished the sentence for him. "She's their daughter." He told her. "OH MY GOSH! NO NO NO NO!!! WHAAA! SHE'S SO CUTE!" (F/n) said. Sang hee laughed at her. "That is our reaction everyday." Jun said. "Wait so where are you guys headed?" (F/n) asked. "Chicken!" Sang hee said in a cute voice. (F/n) fangirled for a moment and so did everyone else except Woozi who was probably used to her overload of cuteness by now. "You should come with us (F/n)! We haven't seen you in 2 years and (Y/n) comes home tomorrow. I'm sure she'd be glad to see you!" Woozi said. "Are you sure? I'm not bothering you guys am I?" She asked. "Not at all! We love having you around!" Vernon said with a smile. "Okay then, I guess I'll go with you guys." She told us. "Yay!" Hoshi and Dino said happily. We started to walk again, catching up on how (F/n) has been. 'I'm glad to have her back.' I thought with a smile on my face.