Chapter 26

(F/i) - Favorite (kpop) Idol

Woozi POV

I woke up the next morning to (Y/n) laying by my side sound asleep. I looked at her with a smile on my face wondering how I got so lucky to have her in my life. We've been through so many up's and down's. 'Why me?' I thought. Even when we fought, or one of us got hurt, or even an incident would happen.....she'd never leave me. She always stayed by my side. 'Why would she do that for me?' I thought once more. I mean, I knew she loved me but every time I would do something wrong she always forgave me. I sighed, wanting all these thoughts to go away as I got out of bed trying not to wake (Y/n) up. Once I left the room I went to the kitchen with Si Ahn who had woken up before Sang hee, as always, and made breakfast. Si Ahn was still not feeling well today because he was sick but he smiled a lot which made me feel happy. He would just watch me make breakfast and laugh but at one point he started crying because I knew his stomach was probably hurting from being sick. I had already fed him so that wasn't the problem. I stopped making breakfast and tried to calm him down which worked after a while. "Si Ahn~" I sang. He looked up at me with a small smile, I loved that smile so much. It looked just like (Y/n)'s. "Aigoo, what am I going to do with you, you cutie." I said to him. "Well you could hand him over to me." I turned around to see (Y/n) looking at me with a smile, holding out her arms. I smiled back and handed Si Ahn over to her. "So you're finally making breakfast for once, nice." She said teasingly with a smile plastered on her face. "Hey! I make breakfast!" I told her with a pout. "When was the last time you made breakfast?" She asked looking at me. "Um.....Yesterday." I lied. "No you didn't you Pabo!" She said whacking me on the arm lightly. "Okay fine I lied......I don't remember the last time I made breakfast actually." I said as I finished making the food. "That's because I always cook." (Y/n) told me. "That is very true. Not gonna argue on that one." I say with a smile. "And why is that?" She asks setting Si Ahn on the floor who went over to where Nana and Max were. "Because if I didn't say you were right, I'd probably have a really mad wife right about now." I tell her, pecking her on the lips with a smile. (Y/n) just smiled and rolled her eyes.

(Y/n) POV

"I was going to let you know that I'm going to the studio to work on our songs for the comeback this month." Jihoon tells me. "I can't wait for the comeback!" I say with a little too much excitement because Jihoon just looks at me and laughs for a moment. "You really like us don't you?" He asks. "Of course I do! I mean one I'm married to you and two I've like Seventeen for a really long time and you know it." I exclaim. "Yeah I know it but do you love me as much as you love (F/i)?" Jihoon says with a grin. I gasp before responding. "Know your limits." I say. He looks at me like I just broke his heart, which I probably did. I smile this time and hug him. "I'm just kidding ya big baby. I love you more than anybody in the whole world." I say as I feel his arms wrap around me tightly. He laughed a moment before speaking, "That's all I need to hear Jagiya." He says in a soft tone before pulling away and looking at me. "Now let's go eat breakfast before the dogs do." He says with a laugh and on we go to eat breakfast with the kids, hoping that Nana and Max didn't eat it. Later on Jihoon had left for the studio and right now Sang Hee is running around the house yelling Woozi as loud as she can and being a full on diva. She really needs to stop hanging out with Seungkwan. (F/n) will be home in a little bit so she'll be able to help me with this little monster.  "Aigoo, what will I do with you?" I say to Sang hee. She just smiles. The same smile her dad has.

A/n: I'm sorry I haven't been updating my stories! I've been grounded and I'm going through a lot right now! I hope you guys like this chapter even though I left it off in a weird spot. I hope you guys have a great week. I shouldn't even be on here but oh well I'm doing this for you guys :)