Drinking Is For Sinners

I personally don't drink. Alcohol is for sinners and as we all know lady's and gentlemen, I'm perfect. I drink milk water soda NO ALCOHOL IM NOT A SINNER. Now that is clear lets get talking about drinking. Mamari Hart is a very bad alcoholic and she doesn't stop drinking ever. Her water is alcohol her milk is alcohol she puts alcohol in her creole, are you freaking kidding me. That is gross I only like hairs in cereal I like long black hairs they taste the best. I hate wine it's nasty it's taste like toilet water. I forgot I love to drink toilet water as well when I'm really thirsty when I'm doing my make up I just get some toilet water and drink away!!! It's pretty yummy it's refreshing. I have a show soon and im hoping to see all my baes because they support me and if they don't I will find them and hurt them. My baes can't cheat on me. They can only love me for ever and I can have as many baes as i want. They can't or they are sinners. Drinking is for sinners and im not a sinner. Sinning is horrible Shawn Dawson is a sinner he drinks, Hanna Hart, Grace Helbig so is Tyle Okaley he is such a sinner to. They are the "Silly Sining Sinners" that's going to be a new TV SERIES you should watch it when it comes out its going to be good because im ganna be in it. I was going to drink but I don't like it. Mamari Hart did one of her yotube videos you know you "Deserve A Drink" one of  those vidoes well I was in one and she tricked me into drinking. That really ticked me off I was going to get her back she made me so mad. I was going to prank her sometime soon... its later in this book so read the rest or I ill serouisly prank you and scare you. Just kidding its me Miranda I got you so goooood!!!