How To Get A Boyfreind

I have so many boyfriends and I'm really attractive and pretty and my looks are beautiful. My advice for you is to be pretty be modest and dress appropriately and not like a whore. If you don't follow or have any of those qualities then you will need: Handcuffs, Perfume, Black Clothing, Rubber Gloves, Night Vision Camera, Binocular, Flash Light. I hope that works for you it better or you aren't authorized to get a bae. Those are my life tips and it always work for me. Like where I'm at right now? I have millions of boyfriends and I have had a strong relationship with all of them. Wear a lot of lips stick and be funny don't stair in his eyes until they night is over he might leave and be uncomfortable. I used the handcuffs for things my uncle use to do it to me <3 I need black cloths because I want to be blended in the dark duh. I need gloves so if I break in my baes house he won't know if I did....no finger prints. I need binoculars so I can keep a eye on him to make sure he's not cheating on me. You will use the Night Vision Camera to take pictures of your bae when he's sleeping. The flash light is so you can see in the dark. IM NOT BEING RACIST!!!! I'm not going to tell you In how to get a girlfriend because I'm not a lesbian!