Chapter 4: Just the Beginning

//KAIVO'S POV//

Dancing with Kaoru seems relaxing. I wouldn't mind marrying him, but from what happened in high school...

| FLASHBACK |

So I did the most reasonable thing and started to swim. Once I got to the surface to breathe I was face to face with Kaoru.

And he...closed the gap between us. His lips on mine. Please tell me no one is watching this. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I looped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Thankfully, a thing called oxygen exists, and we both broke apart for air.

"Kaoru why did you do that." I said seriously. "I couldn't help myself." he said, chuckling lightly. "What do you mean by that..." I asked in a whisper.
"What I mean is... I... I-I l-love you... Kaivo." He whispered back.
"Do you mean it?" I asked quietly, looking down at the salty water.
"Of course I mean it." He said before closing the gap once again.

| FLASHBACK END |

And then I stepped on Kaoru's foot.

"A-ah! Gomene Kaoru..." I mumbled.
"Ahh... It's okay Kaivo..." He mumbled back.

The awkward silence is killing me

"Etto-" Kaoru and I said in unison. We looked at each other in surprise.
"You go first-" we said in unison again.
"Okay-" in unison again.
"Okay really Kaoru. Go first." I said.
"You know why our parents are making an arranged marriage with each other?" He asked with a smirk.
"No?" I said confused.
He went up to my ear and whispered," They know I like you."

//HOSHIKO'S POV//

"Hikaru. What time is it?" I asked. Hikaru looked at his watch, "Hmmmm, 11:25," He said," What? 45 minutes until Cinderella has to leave?" He said laughing. I sighed, "Yeah yeah whatever dimwit, I just want this night to end." He looked at me," Hoshiko. This is only the beginning. I'd be surprised if we actually had to reprod-" I cut him off, "Sh-shut up! That's an awkward topic you know." Hikaru looked at me and smirked, "It's not that awkward."

My eyes widened.

I smacked his head, "p-pervert."

~ The Next Day ~

I woke up.

wait..... who's in my bed......

I uncovered the blanket and- holy shiba Cheerios HIKARU?!?!?

wHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!

I fell out of the bed

Oof!

I kept hitting my head with both my hands, "baaakkaaaaa thinkkkk... what happened last night?! Rememberrrrr!"

"p-pervert."
"How am I a pervert?!"
"Baka you practically said it's not awkward to do it with me."
"Pfft! We're like what? 18? We are not having children...... Not yet."
"Baka let's stop talking about-"
Then Kaivo bumped into me and everything went black.

"Oi Baka."

I turned around me to see Hikaru, still in his suit from last night.

"Wh-what?" I asked.
"You fainted last night. You okay?" He asked a bit worried.
"Mm... yeah..." I mumbled.
"Okay... Just making sure." He said and got out of them bed.

This really is just the beginning.

Wow! Guess who didn't keep their promise of every weekend! Okay so I'm going to be making a Haikyuu fanfiction, I'm trying to make it not like the rest, but in the end it was near to being the rest -3- I'm still going to make it but I don't think you'll like it that much (;-;) oh well! Anyways hope you liked the chapter!