- A Butler? -

- Your Pov -

  I woke up my phone alarm going off. I turned off the alarm and read my new text messages.

 " Hey, sorry i'll be a bit late today thought i'd give a heads up this time. " 8:03 AM

 " I'll get you food on the way there anything you want? " 8:04 AM 

I put my hands on the letters and started typing.

 " . . . " Typing.

" How about you just feed me when we get to your place, k? " 8:07 AM 

I set my phone down and got changed. To pass the time I played this app I had on my phone called crossy road. Surprisingly it passed a good amount of time, when I looked at the time it was now nine.

 He should be on his way. I locked my phone and slid it in my pocket. I stood outside, looking both ways waiting for him. Soon enough he pulled up and I helped myself into the car. He stared at me and smiled, I smiled back.

" Sorry.. " he said.

   I nodded as if saying it's okay. He drove and I looked out the window, pure silence in the car. Kinda awkward.

  Soon enough we arrived and when I stepped out the mansion was hella huge. I know he's a millionaire but come on this is huge!

 We walked in and he took my jacket and showed me the living room a took a seat on the couch and waited for him. He came back with an older looking man. 

' This is alfred, he's our butler! ' He said.

 I stood up and shook his hand. " Nice to meet you, Alfred! " I smiled, he smiled back and said the same.

 Alfred showed me around the mansion and told me if anything was wrong just to call him. He took me to my room where I would be staying the past week maybe longer if Dick says so.