- Aftermath -

I woke up in Richard's room, he was gone. It was only 4pm. I remember what happened before I fell asleep.

   I hope it was okay, I think he wanted to do it too... That's why we did it right? 

 I hope so. 

  I went into my room, and found a nice outfit to wear, it was summer so I found clothing I could cool off in. A tank top and a skirt. ( or shorts if you'd like. ) 

 I walked into the kitchen alfred was making breakfast. 

  ' Well, good morning, (L/N)! I do hope you slept well. ' Alfred said while cooking bacon.

 " I slept well, thank you, Alfred. " I said with a smile.

  I seated myself at the large dining table. Another guy walked in, he had similar traits to Richard.

 He walked into the kitchen grabbed a drink outta the fridge and walked out. Before he left he swiftly turned around and looked at me

 ' Who the hell are you? ' he said. 

 He walked towards the table, and I quickly stood up.

 " Hello! I'm (Y/N). " I said and shook his hand. 

  He smirked before laughing a little. I was confused, why was he laughing? Was he laughing at me?

  A few seconds later he stopped, pure silence was in the room. Alfred brought food to the table and left.

  I sat down and ate, looking up to see that boy was still there.

 " So, uh your just gonna watch me eat? " I said confused as to why he was still here.

 He took the seat next to me and sat down, as if pondering what to say.

 When I was finished eating I took my plate to the kitchen and washed it off. He followed me.

 ' You know we have a butler, you don't need to wash that. ' He said watching me.

" I Know, why are you still here? " I said, turning around.

 Before he could speak I cut him off. 

 " Anyways who are you? Whats your name? " I remembered this guy just came up to me without an introduction.

 ' I'm Jason, and you are? ' He said.

 " (Y/N). Nice to meet you. " I said with a smile.

' So uh why are you in our house? ' He said with a confused tone.

Oh, I almost forgot the only people who know i'm here would be Richard and his Butler.

 " Oh, richard let me stay here for a while, don't worry though. I'll only be staying a little while. " I said before walking back into the halls. 

 I looked back and it seemed he was gone, for now. I went back to my room, and look around. I sat on my bed but got bored.

  I went into Richard's room. He wasn't there, again. What is he ALWAYS busy with?

 I don't wanna be rude but I feel like now is a chance to snoop a bit...