Chapter 4

Riley p.o.v

'Mum, No, I am not staying. Sam and I are going down to The Golden Spoon for dinner.' I said rolling my eyes at my mum.

'Riley. I don't care where you think you're going, Because you are not. So suck it up before I ground you.' Mum said stubbornly.

'Fine then, but Sam is still coming for dinner.' I said huffing.

'Whatever, but you must remember to wear something nice and also set the table while you are at it' mum added in.

I rolled my eyes and walked up stairs texting Sam, telling her the situation.

Change of plans. Getting forced to stay and eat dinner with the new neighbours. So I'm dragging you with me, also dress nicely ;) - r

I walked into my closet and ran my hands through the different coloured dresses, I stopped at one dress in particular. It was a white dress with a lace trim around the bottom, I paired it with a pair of white high heels. I also decided to apply a bit of makeup and curl my hair. As I was touching up the last bit of mascara I jabbed myself in the eye. 

'OW!' I ran to the bathroom and checked my eye out in the mirror. I wipped of all the mascara and quickly washed my eye out. Seriously the troubles women go through these days. I then reapplied my mascara AGAIN.

'Perfect' I sighed. I headed back down the stairs to help my mum.

'What can I help you with?' I asked mum.

'Don't worry just....' Before she could even finished her sentence the door bell rang, must be the new neighbors. 'Answer the door' mum finished.

I nodded and walked over to open the door. 'Hey Riley, looking good.' Sam said hugging me. She was wearing a black skirt with a floral top. 'you too, babe. You look smokin.' I said winking at her.

'so do you know who the neighbours are?' Sam asked me taking a seat on our couch.

'Nah, they live a few doors down, so I couldn't exactly spy on them.' I replied. Sam burst out laughing when she gets interrupted by the door bell.

'I will go get that.' I yelled rushing over to the door.

'Hello.' I said opening the door before realising who it was. Standing at the door was Jack and Finn Harries and there mother.

' Hello darl, I'm Rebecca Harries, but please just call me Becca. This is Jack and Finn. You must be Sarah's daughter?' Becca says holding her hand out.

'I'm Riley. Please come in. ' I said shaking her hand.

I hugged each one of the boys. 'Hello.. Welcome to my humble home. Sam is in the living room.' I said leading them into the leaving room.

'Sam. Sammy! SAMANTHA!' I yell loudly.

'What do you wan...' Sam says without finishing her sentence.

'Jack? So your Riley's new neighbour.' Sam says smiling like a kid in a candy shop.

' I'm here as well, Incase you didn't notice.' Finn says stepping in front of us to hug Sam.

'I know.' Sam says laughing while going a tad pink.

'Dinner time.' Mum yells from the kitchen.

After a long dinner and finding out about the boys and there family, the mums decided to keep drinking wine and chatting while we walked down to the beach.

*******

Wonder what's gonna happen next? Riley is so lucky to live in the same street as the twins. Hope you guys liked this chapter! xoxo