Chapter 2

Samantha p.o.v

After the two maths periods of horror, it was recess so I went to my locker to put my books away. When I closed my locker door, the new kid Jack and his twin I am guessing walked to up to me.

'Sam, hey. what a coincidence our lockers are next to eachother.' Jack said grinning and I laughed.

'yeah, the last person who had that locker use to block my locker all the time but they left years ago.' I said

' I promise I wont block it,' said Jack while chuckling.

'You cant trust him with his promises' stated someone. I turned around and saw his brother still standing there. I totally forgot he was there........

'Sorry I haven't introduced myself, Im Sam.' I said as i held out my hand, the brother shook it.

'I know, my brother has already told me about you,' teased Jack's brother, 'Im Finn by the way.'

'Nice too meet you Finn. I better go I have to meet up with my gang' I said.

'Do you mind if we could join you?' asked Jack.

'Sure'

'Cheers' said Finn.

******

When we got to the cafeteria Finn rushed to the popular girls aka The Mega Slutty Bitches

'Hey, Im Finn, and you must be Jack's girls.'

All the girls started giggling and I looked at Jack, completetly confused, with my eyebrow raised. He glared at Finn for a moment then shook his head.

'Dont listen to him I think he is on something.' I laughed it off and we contined to walk to our table.

When we get there Riley is on the phone and Payton is texting her friend from outside of school. Payton looked up and put her phone away.

'What's up bitch! Who are those two attractive species?'

They boys looked at her and started to chuckle.

'This is Finn and Jack but I can't tell them apart because they are identical twins' I said laughing and scratching the back of my head.

Before Payton could answer, Riley got off the phone and started running out of cafeteria.

'hey, is she okay?' I said.

'I don't know, she was texting Bryce. ohh I swear if he dumped her, I will cut his dick off and then staple it to his head!' Payton yelled pulling her phone out and texting him agressivly.

'OMG, he dumped her. That bastard, I'm going to kill him. I'm going to arghhh.' Payton yelled from her phone I didn't answer, instead I looked at the boys and Finn had his hands balled into fists ready to punch something while Jack was trying to calm him down.

'That bastard! Riley deserves better than him!' Finn said looking upset. I was really surprised with his statement as he never talked to her .

'Yeah, he's a doosh anyway.' I say. Riley rushes back with all her makeup smudged up when she sits down, she laughs

'he was a dick anyway.' Riley said.

I nod my head 'sorry to hear.' I say, she shakes her head and smiles. I turn to the twin sitting next me.

'Your name is Finn right?' I ask. He smiles and answers

'No I'm Jack.' I laughed. 

'How am I ever going to tell the difference between you two?'

*******

On the way to my locker I ask Jack 'What do you have next?' Jack thinks for a moment.

'I have English with Mr Fizic. What do you have?' he asks

'I have the same. I will take you there,' we walked to our lockers together.

I turned around and noticed Riley and Finn talking and laughing. I smile and opened my locker.

**********

WOW! Bryce is such a doosh! What do you guys think of the twins so far? Tell us what you think of it so we can improve on the story. xoxo