𝐯. ━ SETTLING IN

CHAPTER FIVE!

SETTLING IN

E     V     I    E

Finally! I can't believe we're in Auradon! Its like a dream come true. The only thing missing now is my prince, who will sweep me off my feet and give me my happily ever after! I can't wait!

We followed Prince Ben and his mischievous fox inside the modern yet classy building and a smile instantly graced my face. Everything looked so.... perfect.

"So.. Here in auradon.. Do some people still do magic? Like wands, and things like that..?" Carly asked as she looked around the bright and elegant hall. Now here's carly, she's the ice queen in the group. Always has that poker face glued to her face.

"Yeah. But nowadays, its kinda rare. I mean.. Sure,we're born with royal blood but to us we're just.. Ordinary people." Ben said with a smile as he looked directly at carly. I raised an eyebrow at this as a ghost smile played in my lips.

"That's also true! But of course.. Our royal blood goes back thousands of years." Audrey, aka fox woman, remarked about as she took Ben's hand and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

But when Ben, who was obviously uncomfortable, removed it quickly, I had to hide my hysterical laughing with a loud cough.

"Doug! Doug, come here!" A nerdy yet cute looking guy in a band uniform walked down the stairs and came to a halt beside ben as ben placed an arm around nerdy's shoulders.

"Everyone, this is Doug. He's going to help you with your schedules and classes. Just go to him." Doug nodded with a smile as Ben walked back to his position next audrey as he rubbed his palms together.

"I'll see you later, okay?" He said, once again, as he looked straight to carly, making me inwardly squeal. "And if you need anything, just-"

"Ask Doug." Fox woman cutted off as she sent carly a stink eye, which carly just smirked at. Thinking she can mess with her.. That witch is making a death wish.

Audrey tangled her arm with Ben's once again as she dragged him away from us, just as mal let out a low whistle at the tension between carly and foxy.

I turned my attention in my surroundings as i twirled, taking in the fairy tale like place.

"Hey guys. I'm doug, son of dopey. As in grumpy,bashful, sleepy, doc, happy and.." His sentence was cut short as our eyes met, as if something inside me got.. Warm. It was strange. "Hi..Ho."

"Evie. Evil Queen's Daughter." I introduced myself as i walked slowly towards him with a ghost smile on my lips.

Hmm.. This place could be fun.

When Doug pointed out where our dorms are, we went straight to them and it turns out, me and mal are the only ones sharing a room together. Carly being left to room with someone, let's not hope it's someone like the witch or we'll just be sent to jail the next day.

We walked to the door of our dorm then mal opened it wide, and we saw the elegant and cheerful colors and design of the room, making me feel as if I'm flying.

"Wow.." I breath out as we both stepped in. "This place is so amaz-"

"Gross." Mal deadpanned, cutting me off making me change the course of my words. "Yeah.. Amazingly Gross." I internally screamed as Mal looked at the room disgustedly.

"Eve." Mal pointed to the window that was open between the bed we would be sleeping in as she walked over to the other window.

I briskly walked to the window then quickly slid the curtains close together, lessening the light pouring inside the room.

"Whew! That is much better.." Mal sighed in relief as she looked around the room while i closed the door slowly with a smirk, already excited what was in store for us.