𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ━ BEASTY

CHAPTER THIRTEEN!

BEASTY

( S C A R L E T T )

It felt like time was going into slow motion.

My hand reached for the wand as the people around us began to gasp and some began to faint.

The time was here... The time for me to finally get the approval i have always yearned from my mother.

Two Different thoughts were in my mind right now... Two Different sides were battling inside me right now...

And at the end... I didn't get to see who the victor was...

Because before i could even grab that magical wand, i was pulled back into reality.

"Carly, wake up!!"

My eyes instantly snapped open at the high octave of evie's voice as she shook me awake.

"Okay. Okay, i'm awake." I mumbled as i slowly sat up, the world around me spinning as i tried to stop the dizziness.

"Damn, woman. Can't you see that i'm taking a nap? This is the second time you have interrupted my sleep this week." I grumbled out as i swung my legs at the edge of the bed and released a big yawn as i stretched my arms.

When i opened my eyes, i saw that mal was gone and evie was furiously writing somethings in a sheet of paper while her eyes darted to and from the book and paper in front of her. I feel quite sorry for the paper.. What did it do to deserve that kind of treatment?

The room was silent as i spaced off whilst evie did her thing. A few minutes of feeling bored, i finally stood up from whoever's bed (probably mal's) i was sitting on then put my shoes on and grabbed my bag from the floor. I walked to the door and placed my hand on the knob then pulled on it but evie's voice made me stop.

"Carly... What do you think our parents will do to us if we don't pull this off?" Evie asked me as i heard her writing come to a stop, as if waiting for me to answer. And honestly, i don't want to know what they real answer is to her question. So, i just gave her the answer i could give at that moment.

"I don't know."

Then i walked out the door.

Walking around in campus bored me out so in the end, i found myself in the library. See, i was never a book girl, but since i learned that the library has cushions and bean bags, i decided to go there for the simple joy of sleeping. Is sleeping the only thing in my mind? Yes. Why do i sleep more lately? Because of a certain blue haired Einstein, that's why.