𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ━ GECKO

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE!

GECKO

"It can't be."

Auradon's worst nightmare had come true. Maleficent was free. Free to wreak havoc once again. The five villain kids stood away from the royal family as the most evil villain of all stood between them.

"Go away, mother."

Mal stared at her mother with exhaustion and dread, sick of all the events that continue to take place. The horned villain laughed at her daughter's supposed antics as she deviously stared at all the royals conveniently gathered into one place, laid out for her to take advantage of.

"Oh, darling, you're so funny." The dark fairy muttered as she wiped an imaginary tear in her eye before holding her hand out towards the group of four. "Here. Wand me, chop chop."

"No!"

The purple haired girl threw the wand at the awaiting hand of the fairy godmother, who took the chance to utter her infamous words.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi–"

"Boo."

At a flick of her sceptre, Maleficent froze everyone in the Chapel but the five descendants. Scarlett felt remorse for what was happening but quickly turned into dread as she felt something... someone, approach the chapel as her ring emitted a glow and that's when she heard the chapel doors open loudly with a bang as they bounced off the walls.

The group of five all turned around to see Iracebeth of Crims, the cruel yet mighty Queen of Hearts. She smiled at the group before striding down the carpet laid out with her head held high and her shoulders pushed back, the atmosphere she held was a deadly but regal one.

"Daughter! My dearest Scarlett, how proud i am of you." The red haired woman praised with delight as she strutted to her only heir, kissing her cheek affectionately as the queen put a lock of hair that escaped back into place. "You have won the foolish heart of that prince and claimed him as though he was a lost puppy. How very, very cruel of you, my darling."

Scarlett winced at the harsh statements that came out of her mother's lips, but she held it back, not wanting to show any kind of reaction to the unappreciative woman she called her mother.

All the while the mother and daughter in red interacted, Maleficent had already grabbed the wand for herself and was now facing the determined gaze of her one and only daughter.

"Children, we are all proud of you. For you have infiltrated this... tainted country with your wickedness and determination." The Red Queen praised as she slowly walked towards Maleficent to take her place beside the horned villain, the sight of them together was a force to be reckoned with.