Chapter 8

Scott's POV
I heard Sky's and Ava's howls, I got up and started listening, I saw Derek and Liam look too, then I heard Jonah scream" Guys! Scott! It's a Kanima! Hurry please!" I ran out, Jonah and Sam stood out of breathe at the end of the drive way, Sam said" in the woods, Jace and Lily, and Sky, Ava." Liam instantly took off running for the woods, I said" Liam!" Then said" okay, Jonah, Sam stay here." Then took off.
Lily's POV
I felt the venom start to wear off, I said" okay, okay, it's wearing off." Jace nodded, we waited for our parents to come get us. After a few hours, our dad ran up to us, I got up and looked at him, he said" it's okay, it's okay." Sky said" it was a Kanima! Who's a Kanima?" Scott said" I don't know." Sky and I held hands, looking at each other, Jace held me by the waist. Scott said" let's get back, out of the woods." We nodded, dad walked next to Scott, while we walked behind them.
Once we got back to Scott's, Jonah and Sam were there, once they saw us, they got up and hugged us, we hugged back tightly.
Next day-->
We are in my room, bored, to death! I said" let's play truth or dare." We agreed and sat in a circle, I grabbed a soda bottle and spun it, it landed on Jace, I said" truth or dare, Jace?" He gulped, saying" Dare, sis." I said" I dare you to eat 5 packets of hot sauce!" He said" okay." Chuckling a bit, we all got up and ran to the kitchen grabbing 5 packets of hot sauce, Scott came in and looked at us, we smiled innocently, he shook his head and walked up to my dads room, Jace opened the packets and downed them, he dropped the packets, screaming" I'm killing you, Lily!" I smiled and took off, he chased, he corned me, he said" oh, you're so dead." I said" Jace, Calm down, Brother." He calmed down, Jonah threw him a pint of milk, we went back to my room, Jace spun the bottle, it landed on Jonah, Jace said" Truth or dare, Jonah?" Jonah said" uh..ugh... tr..truth." Jace said" okay... Who is your crush? no lying, I can hear your heart." Jonah looked down, I heard his heart beat fast, he muttered" L..I..L..L..Y." Jace's jaw dropped, he said" my sister!" Jonah nodded, terrified, I blushed, Jace was lost in words, so he said" ugh.. Spin it." Jonah spun the bottle, and it landed on Ava, he said" Truth or dare, Ava?" Ava said" dare." He said" I dare you, to kiss your crush." Ava's face showed shock, she nodded, and looked at Sam, she leaned over and kissed his cheek. They both blushed, I said" okay! Enough of this game!" They all nodded, fast, we sat on my bed, watching a random movie we let the boys pick out, cuddling up with each other, we all fell asleep.
Jonah's POV
Lily laid her head on my shoulder, I mean we are cuddled up together kinda, Sam has his arm wrapped around Ava, holding her close, Jace is practically spooning Sky, and my arm is wrapped around Lily. I fell asleep, we all did.
Once I woke up, I saw Liam and Scott at the door, they were smiling at us, then Scott noticed I was awake, he put his finger to his mouth, I slightly nodded, he smiled, Liam smiled too, they left, I laid frozen not wanting to wake anyone up, I noticed Jace and Sam wake a few seconds ago, they were laying silent, too, enjoying this, we looked at each other smiling.