Chapter 10

Lydia said" oh god." Dad said" No! No!" I said" what is it?" Sky, Ava and Sam said" what is it?" Scott said" it's a chimera." Sam muttered" the..the things that put mom in echo house?" Lydia said" yeah, sweetie." I said" Jace! Jonah!" I ran for the door, stopped by Mason, I said" let me go! Mason! Let me go!" He said" I can't do that." I stopped struggling and went back to the couch, my hope dropping if the chimeras have them, they aren't going to make it. Scott said" Lily, Sky, Ava, Sam, don't lose hope, okay?" I said" there's no use, we all know who controls the chimeras."
Scott's POV
I could see the kids loosing hope, I said" Lily, Sky, Ava, Sam, don't lose hope, okay?" Lily said" there's no use, we all know who controls the chimeras." I knew who she was talking about, Theo Raeken. I looked at Stiles, he tensed up badly, I saw Liam, trying to control the anger. I said" Theo Raeken. First Chimera." I don't want the kids to go through this, like we had to. I don't want them to lose hope and end up mad at each other. I said" Derek, Liam, Parrish....Stiles." They all looked at me, I said" Liam call Brett, were gonna need some more help. Kira, Lydia, Malia stay with the kids, don't leave the house matter what. Lydia if you or Sam feel anything, call us right away. Don't wait. If we need more help, Kira and Malia will come while Mason and Lydia stay here." They all nodded.
Liam's POV
Scott explained the plan, I walked over to Lily, I bent down in front of her, I said" lily, I'm gonna find your brother and Jonah." She said" what if they're dead, what if he already killed them! I can't live without my twin." I said" as long as you can still feel him, he's alive." She nodded, hugging me, not ready to let go. I swear if Theo dare hurt Jace or Jonah, I'm gonna ripe him to shreds!
Jace's POV
The man came out again, this time I saw his face, I said" Theo Raeken!" Jonah instantly got behind me, trying so hard not to touch me. Theo said" you know me? Interesting, well, with Scott as your alpha and Liam as your father, you were bound to hear of me." I growled, he said" oh, you don't scare me, see, when Scott finds you dead, he'll do whatever it takes to get Jonah back." I froze, he's gonna kill me but not Jonah, at least my sister will have someone to protect her, to care for her. I looked at Jonah, I said" Jonah, we both know he's gonna kill me, but he's not killing you, okay? I want you to, wait, i need you to protect Lily, but to love her too. Okay, tell her I'll always love you, to remember me, to not grief over me." He said" Jace! Your my best friend, I can't just let you die." I said" it'll be okay, just always remember, and when they find you, just tell them." He nodded, crying, we hugged, Theo grabbed me and pulled me outta the cage, Jonah went to the corner and covered his face, i said" best friends forever! Don't forget that! Life or death! Still best friends!" He nodded, then I felt pain and I screamed and screamed, till everything went black...