chapter 4

Something is wrong with chapter 2 and 3 but here ya go

Clyde's pov

i woke up to my phone buzzing. i answered it.

"aye Clyde everything is getting set up now" boss man said on the other side of the phone.

"yea i'm on my way you got the ring?" i said running a shower.

"yea,it's perfect for her..iv'e known y'all since kids Clyde...Y'all are perfect for each other"he said and i was silent. He's like a father to us. Always have been.

"yes sir...the dress is on it's way?"i asked and he said a sharp yes.

"alright thanks boss"i said.

" welcome"and he hung up. I showered and did my hygiene and got dressed in my tuxedo. I pulled on my heavy black shirt and sweat pants on. i knew my dress shoes were at the venue so i put on my grey vans. i ran Bonnie some warm water and added bubbles. she walked in the bathroom in one of my tee shirts so i new she got up in the middle of the night..without me knowing...again.

"hey, look at me" i told her and she look at me thru the mirror.

" They are gone now, there is nothing to worry about" i said and she nodded. i kissed her cheek and held her from behind.

"Clyde?"she said and i looked at her thru the mirror."why are you wearing two outfits?"she asked and i slightly smiled.

"wouldn't you like to know"i said and went downstairs to open the door to see a box on the steps. i pulled the red dress out and knew queen G had picked it out, along with the jewelry,shoes,bag,makeup,and hair pin inside.i spread it out on the bed and wrote a couple notes for her along the house. i cooked and set it in the microwave. i left and got everything started. i Wanted this to be special,especially for my Bonnie.

Bonnie's pov

i got out the tub and did my hygiene. i sprayed Victoria secret cinnamon apple on and lotioned down. i wrapped my hair and body in a towel and went in the bedroom. i saw and entire out fit layed out on the bed with a small white note folded on top of the dress. i walked to the note and read it.

'this isn't the last note but go ahead and get dressed and search for the note on the couch where we first made love when we moved here-Clyde' i read.

i smiled and dried my hair and curled it. i pinned it up with alligator clips. i slipped on the dress ad heels.i put on the jewelry. i let my hair down and pinned one side up with the red clip. i went down stairs and looked at our couches and thought. then i rembered we wanted to be spontaneous and do it where the neighbors can see but i eventully closed the blindes and curtains. i searched that couch till i found that note.

'glad you following instructions...next step is to eat your breakfast in the microwave...this note is just to slow you down to give me time- clyde'

i went the microwave and saw the note.

'yep another note heat this for 25 seconds and enjoy but make sure not to waist anything on yourself-clyde' i read and nuked it for 25 seconds. As i ate i thought.what's with all the notes and what does he have planned for me.