4- The Kiss

With my back on the ground, I felt like everythin' around me was changin'. The wolf laid  on his side next to me, propin' himself on his elbow, while talkin' to me. "I really am a wolf." He replied to my argument, "But you look like a normal boy!" He sighed, "Trust me, you'll see soon enough." I turned my head from the sky to him. He started to blush.
"C-can I try something?" I sat up curiously, "Um, I guess..." He leaned in, placein' his hand on my face. I squeezed my eyes shut, expectin' a kiss. I was wrong, his tongue had reached my cheek, lickin' it softly.
When he pulled away I opened my eyes, "Wh-what, was that about?" Said, unable to yell at him. As creepy as he was, he was nothin' but kind to me. "I just thought you were cute. So I wanted to show my affection." He smiled innocently. "That's not what 'humans' do for that..." I responded shyly. "Then, what do you do?"
"K-kiss... I guess." He smiled, "Like this?" He leaned in once again, an' touched his lips to mine. I blushed madly at the realization of the situation. But I didn't resist.
It was my first kiss, no one has ever looked at me in the way he did just now. His gaze was hot, an' his hand stayed on my cheek, pullin' me back into another kiss.
Why am I not resistin'!?
Sharp K-9's bit my bottom lip, I squirmed, tryin' to get out of his grip. "I'm sorry..." He said as he pulled away. "Do you not like this?" I looked away tryin' to avert his gaze. "I... Have to go, please lead me back to the path."