7- The Book

I never knew there was a hot spring within' the rocks, I always thought the forest was just trees an' the one mountain in the middle of it. Three female wolves escorted me to the spring, so I could bathe.
It was nice. Warm water, the soft sound of birds an' even a little sunlight. I sighed, enjoyin' the moment.
Wolf's voice came from the entrance, causein' the females wolves protectin' me to growl. "Don't worry, I'm not peekin'. I brought some clean clothes from the bag for you." One of the females left to retrieved the clothes from him. She came back an' set them on a rock to the opposite side of the pool. "Thank you." I said to both of them.
If I must stay here, I might as well get comfy... But I don't know how to take all of this. Wolf risked his life for me, I'm in his debt, how will I repay it?
After gettin' clean, I left the spring an' got dressed. The clothes picked very much like Wolf's. A tan T-shirt, that seemed a little old, an' a brown short skirt, which was easy to move in.
"Thank you." I said again, cautiously pettin' their heads. The wolves here were very calm, comfortin' even. It will take a little gettin' used to, but I do worry about my family an' friends.
Will I get to see them again?
Back out in the entrance of the cave, Wolf approached me sadly. "Wh-what's wrong?" I questioned. He took the wolf skins of his head, "The hunter..." He started, "He told you're mom, the wolves got you. I, I saw her cry. You can't go back now... I'm sorry." Tears built in my eyes, as the though of home slipped away. "I wanted to take you back within the week. But now... I don't know what to do."
I hugged him to comfort myself. He wrapped his arms around my waist, still holdin' the skins. The three females from before, walked in a small circle around us.
When I let him go, he wiped a tear from my cheek. "I managed to sneak in and get some of your items." A white male wolf walked in, with another bag. Settin' the bag down, he rubbed his head on the side of my leg, wantin' to be pet. I knelt down an' pet his head, "Thank you..." From the bag, Wolf pulled my 'Little Red Riding Hood' book from many years ago. "I thought you might want this. Little Red."