10- The End

"Leo...?" I said turin' around to see the the wolf-like-boy happily pickin' berries from a bush. "Yes Red...?" I smiled at him showin' the bag half full if different fruits, "Is this enough? It's gettin' kinda heavy for me."
"Oh?" He said, "I'll carry it then." He walked over an' closed my bag, holdin' it over his shoulder he kissed my cheek. I blushed as I stuttered, "W-what was that for?" He chuckled, "It was a thank you." I looked away, "Nn, for what...?"
He scratched his cheek, an' looked away as well. "For staying with me. I'm sure you were scared the other day when I suddenly lashed out on the hunters." I looked back to him, turnin' his face to look back at me. "I was scared. But I'm not afraid of you...Leo."
I still feel like I should go... But I.. Don't want to. I still miss my family though.
Leo made a faint smile. "Heh, okay. We should get back now."
Gettin' back to the cave I now called home, we were met my the pack leader. She looked sad, as she whimpered. I kneeled in front of her. Worried, I pet her head, "What's wrong?"
Leo laid down the bags to the side, lookin' sad as well, as if he knew what the leader felt. The wolf stepped closer an' Toki became visible. "Bear." He said, also sad. What's goin' on? Everyone's suddenly really sad...
Leo leaned against the cave wall, an' slumped the the ground with his head down. The white wolf walked away as Toki approached me an' put a hand on my shoulder. I stood up to meet him. "What's goin' on...?"
Toki sighed. "We have to leave. Again. I arranged everything for you to go home. I'm sorry Bear... I've told you Leo's story, so you know why." I looked at the ground with tears in my eyes, "His relatives. They're terrible people."
Once more Toki sighed, an' too, his hand off my shoulder. Leo then stood back up, an' walked over to me. "I'm sorry little red... But, I won't be coming back this time." The tears in my eyes overflowed causin' me to bury my face in Leo's shirt. A wolf walked over with a bag of my items, he was my escort home.
Leo kissed my forehead, "I'll be in Japan. I love you, Bear."