Prologue

Hello this is my first story that i ever wrote. Please comment, vote or do whatever ya wanna
Sorry for my broken language.
I do not own KHR, Amano Akira-sensei does.

__________________♡__________________

"Catch her"the police chief shouted.

I'm is Shirley Hellsfire. I'm half japanesse and half britain. My father is boss of mafia and my mother was daughter of yakuza's boss. Because i'm always watched by father's comrades, people are scared of me. At school i don't have any friend, cuz they think i'm cold.
Because of our mansion, that you can call castle, we don't have anyone ya can call neighbours. So the only people i can talk with are maids,butlers,cookers and father and his comrades.

"Bleeeh"i stuck tongue at policeman. Of course policemans are in different category. Even if ya try to talk to'em they won't listen. They will only try to catch ya.

Now i'm running away. I just stole the Black diamond. The owner begged me to steal it back for him. Of course i researched if the jewel is his.
I'm phantom thief. I started because my life was boring. My nick is Hells&Heavens daughter. I hate the people who steal others things and then says that they own it.

"Milady" Henry shouted and waved at me. He was in helicopter.

Henry is one of father's comrades. He always help me.

"Ohh Henry-nii. Let's go."i say as i jumped in.

Then i waved at police and shouted,
"Thanks for this Black diamond. It was fun"

"Milady, please stop teasing them. By the way, tomorrow is milady's birthday. What do you want????" Henry chuckled.

"Hmmmm...let's see....i wanna..... friends"i smiled.

Tsuna's POV

Sleepy, soo sleepy. Why are Nezu-sensei's classes soo boring.

When i'm about to sleep someone is calling me
"SAWADA!!!WAKE UP DAME-TSUNA!!!" Nezu is shouting.
I'll look at him with a question mark at my face.

"Solve this problem" said Nezu
I looked at the board and saw

: 4. ( x - 3 ) - 6.( x - 1 ) =0

So simple i through

I looked at Nezu. He was smiling and i bet that he's thinking that i can't solve this...
That irritates my ego.

Okay just for one time i said to myself and go to solve it

x=- 3

After i'm done i'm going back to my seat and sleep again ignoring classmates faces

"He must be lucky"said one guy sitting two seats behind me.

"Yea, he must be lucky." The others agreed .
I ignored them. The class began learning again.

Timeskip

It was lunchtime. I was about going to the roof and eat my lunch when the door of class opened and Hide came in.
"Dame-Tsuna give me your lunch" he said.
Before i could answer he took my lunch and left.
I stayed there for 5 minutes and then i went to the shop and bought some bread. I went to the rooftop and after i ate that i was watching sky....
The lunchtime is over and i went back to the class and slept for while.

Another timeskip :P

The school is finaly over. On the way home i went to the park.
I stayed there quiet for while and sudenly the phone/mobile rang.

Message

"I have a work for you H27. I want information about Vongola famiglia....400000000000$..ok???" I read

Then i reply

"900000000000$"

"700000000000$"

"Deal"

I went home right to my room. I locked myself and started to hack vongola's database.

That's my daily life. But it's really boring

__________________♡__________________

This story has been rewritten