five ; the order

Though Harry was incredibly angry with his two best friends, he couldn't stay mad at them for long. After he had entered Headquarters, he was shoved up the stairs and the entire Advance Guard made their way to the kitchen for an important meeting of some sort.

Harry had finally gotten it out of his system. There had been yelling and apologies and some tears, but he had calmed himself slightly and he sat with Ron and Hermione, taking in as much information as he could before they were called down for dinner.

"What is this place, anyway?" asked Harry, slightly out of breath from all of the yelling. Ron and Hermione looked terrified of setting Harry off again.

"Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix," Ron said at once.

"It's a secret society," Hermione furthered. "Dumbledore's in charge, he founded it. It's the people who fought against You-Know-Who last time."

"Who's in it?" Harry pressed. He was anxious for information, and he wasn't afraid of being forceful to get it.

"Quite a few people-"

"But we've met about twenty of them," said Ron. "But there are more."

Harry glared at them. "Well?"

Ron stared blankly. "Well what?"

"Voldemort!" Harry started, then proceeded to fire question after question. Ron and Hermione looked extremely overwhelmed.

"We've told you," Hermione interrupted nervously. "The Order don't let us into their meetings, so we don't know the details--but we've got a general idea."

"Fred and George have invented Extendable Ears, see," said Ron. "They're really useful. And sometimes Diana will slip us some information. She's awesome."

Harry faltered. "Extendable Ears? And Diana, the girl who was in the Guard?"

Ron nodded. He seemed to be enjoying talking about this. It seemed it made him feel slightly more important. "Only we've had to stop using them lately because Mum found out and went berserk. Fred and George had to hide them all to stop Mum binning them. But we got a good bit of use out of them before Mum realized what was going on. We know some of the Order are following known Death Eaters, keeping tabs on them and You-Know-Who-"

"Some people are working on recruiting more people to the Order," Hermione interjected hastily.

"-And some of them are standing guard over something," finished Ron. "They're always talking about guard duty."

"Couldn't have been me, could it," Harry said, rolling his eyes.

Ron's ears reddened. "Oh, yeah."

"So what about Diana? Who is she? Why does she get to be in meetings?" asked Harry, trying to hide his eagerness. She intrigued him.

Ron and Hermione looked at each other. "Honestly, we don't really know anything about her," stated Ron slowly. "They Order is very secretive when it comes to her. We don't even know her last name."

"All we know about her is that she is heavily involved in the Order," started Hermione. "She's very autonomous. Even though she's young, they take her very seriously. They listen to her. She's even allowed to use magic apparently! I don't know how, because she's only fifteen-" Hermione rambled, but was interrupted by a loud CRACK.

Fred and George appeared out of nowhere, startling Ron so heavily he flew backwards at least a few feet.

"You idiots!" Hermione screeched.

"Talking about Diana, are we?" they prodded annoyingly, making themselves comfortable on the bed.

"Yeah. Do either of you know anything about her?" asked Harry. The twins were resourceful, he thought. They're clever enough to have figured something out.