Megatron/Soundwave-Shadowzoned

It was agony, complete and utter agony. The kind that destroys you slowly, painfully. The kind of pain that feels like a micro scraplet is let free inside your frame, to eat your spark away piece by micro-sized piece. At least, that's what it felt like In the beginning, but now the scraplet has left my spark and frame half eaten, it's gone to take some other victim. Now I'm left to here to eternal suffering, only able to watch, a ghost to everyday life.

Hasn't life always been this way for me though? I have always been distant. Even in sparkling-hood, I was distant, I was just content watching. Then I got my mask. Cold. Dark. Beautiful? I had believed I was the two but he helped me to see the beauty. He told me I was destined for great things, and he would help me achieve them. I didn't believe him. I had told him to shove it up his tail pipe, and hoped to never see him again. But he wasn't done with me yet, I dont know if it was fate or his own bull-headed will, but my hope wasn't granted.
I met him again a small time later and again he told me to come with him, though this time he told me we would make a new world, a much better one. It must have been the way he spoke or the way his eyes showed power, because this time I had believed him.
And true to his word he had changed the world, he destroyed it. I don't know if I was dissapointed, (I don't think I ever could be with him.) I just hadn't seen it coming. But what had that world given me? Rules, regulations, a corrupt government? It all had to be destroyed in order to be changed. When I sat in my chamber that night, he came to me. I had stood up, but he sat me back down. He had apologized to me, telling me he was sorry he couldn't save our home world. I stopped him from apologizing showing him that it had to be done in order to start over. I think in that moment I saw how much respect he had for me. He was a warlord, merciless and cruel, but he trusted me enough to show his vulnerable side. A side that had to be kept secret his whole life in order to stay alive.
We were much closer after that, I had shown him that I believed in what he was trying to achieve, and he rewarded me with something much deeper then the small friendship we had in the beginning. He would come to my chamber at night and he would tell me of his hopes and dreams for the new Cybertron. Those nights were when I realized that I felt more then respect for him, I wanted to do everything in my power to please him.
Then the war got more serious, my lord had to leave us for a time to find other worlds and more power. He had left Starscream in charge. This was a mistake I knew. That egotistical fool in heels was our downfall, and as the saying goes a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. But who was I to argue? I would do as I always did, Observe.
We found the Autobots on a small planet called earth. And all at once the war was started again. But this time, we fought to end it. We fought hard and began the 're-construction of ancient autobot hunters. The war then seemed to turn in our favor and it looked like we would win. But in a last stand the Autobots overcame our warship, then they revived cybertron. In the chaos of the battle I was left behind. The human children and autobots had ripped me into a different dimension.
And now I'm stuck I watched my master changed into some puppet for Unicron, and now I watch him again as he travels to uninhabited moons or astroids. Searching for purpose, a reason to keep functioning. Because for the first time in his life he unsure of himself. While I on the other servo suffer the consequences of not sharing my growing affections for him. I sit in his shadow and slowly go insane doing what I used to love but is now become my destruction. Observe.

--------------------------------
Holy frag you guys, requests are crazy. Anyway this was so much fun to write. I've never taken much intrest in Soundwave before, so that's probably why this was so difficult to write. I did have my sister, star-taker, help me out on this because her favorite character is Soundwave. So big shout out to her!
Here you go @Wayne2049!