Jungkook [part 2] - fluff

This was requested by TheMissingAlien. I hope you like it!! Also, really sorry for the long wait!!

"I'm going to puke," I held my stomach as I paced around the small room, waiting for my wedding dress to arrive.

"Ew. No, you're not," my best friend (and bridesmaid), made a disgusted face. "Now come over here and sit down. I need to do your hair."

I nodded and reluctantly sat down on a chair, tapping my foot against the floor nervously as I allowed her to start playing around with my hair. A couple of minutes later someone knocked on the door, making everyone jump around in excitement. Everyone except me.

"Your dress, darling, it's here!" my mum said gleefully, bringing me the big black box, which contained my gorgeous wedding dress. "Everything is going according to plan, which is amazing!"

I rolled my eyes as I opened the box, pulling out the beautiful dress.

The dress that had been picked out for me was a gorgeous, white, strapless gown with a close fitting bodice. The skirt – which was puffed out by a couple of petticoats – started from the hips and flowed elegantly to the ground, where it ended with an intricate lace trim. The bodice and skirt were joined together by a tulle sash, which was gathered to form a small flower on the right side. The last part of the outfit was a light, lace overlay, which would fit snugly around my chest and sat across my shoulders.

"It is truly stunning, isn't it?" I looked over to my best friend, who nodded vigorously.

"It is. Now sit back down so I can make you pretty!"

"Hey!"

"Alright, alright. Sorry. Sit back down so I can make you prettier than you already are, which is practically impossible," she looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Was that up to your majesty's standards?"

"It was much better," I laughed.

"Yeah, whatever. Just shut up and sit down."

***

I had just managed to squeeze into my dress when there was another knock at the door, and my dad poked his head into the room.

"Alright sweetheart, it's your time to shine," he walked into the room and stood in front of me. "You look absolutely stunning."

I blushed, "thanks, dad."

He nodded and linked our arms, "You ready to go?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I smiled nervously. "Let's do this"

Dad led me out of the waiting room and headed towards the front doors of the church. When we stood outside the doors, the classic wedding march started to play inside of the church, making my heart speed up.

"You alright?" dad asked, his eyebrow raised in concern.

I nodded and inhaled deeply, trying to contain my nervousness. I just couldn't believe this was happening: I was finally marrying the man that I loved.

"You'll be fine, I promise. Jungkook's a good man and will treat you like a princess,"

"I know," I looked behind me and saw my best friend, who nodded and put her thumbs up, mouthing the words 'you can do it'.

I smiled at her and turned back around to face the doors. "Alright. Open the doors."

Jungkook's p.o.v

"I can't believe this is actually happening," I looked over to my best man, Jimin.

"Dude, you're gonna be fine," Jimin slapped me on the back, grinning.

"I hope so," I tried to grin back, but failed miserably.

"You will, I promise. She loves you and you love her. That's all that matters, right?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Of course that's all that matters," I adjusted my tie. "But it's not every day you have a goddamned wedding."

"True," Jimin nodded. "But as I've said about twenty times in the past minute, you're going to be fine. Just take a deep breath in, and then a deep breath out."

I did as he said and slowly my heartbeat started to calm down, my breath becoming regular once again.

"Thanks man. I don't know what I'd do without you," I gave him a quick bro hug.

"You'd be a mess, that's for sure," we laughed as Michiko's dad poked his head through the door of my little waiting room.

"Hello gentlemen," we both nodded in reply. "It's time."

I felt my stomach drop.

"Let's go. You can do it. Fighting!"Jimin pushed me towards the door.

I groaned and shuffled out, walking towards the church's front doors. When I reached the doors I took one last deep breath in before opening it. I hurriedly walked towards the altar, where the priest stood waiting. Jimin wasn't far behind, slapping my back one last time before stepping behind me. I started nervously playing with my bowtie, anxiously waiting for the two large doors at the end of the aisle to open. I waited for a few more seconds and then the music started playing, the classic wedding march echoing through the large room. And then the doors opened.

Michiko's p.o.v

How I didn't pass out when I saw everyone turn to look at me, no one will ever know. Everyone stood up and turned to me, expecting me to walk down the aisle. I waited for the little flower girls to walk down the aisle, throwing rose petals around the place. As soon as they were halfway down the aisle, it was my time to walk. Before we started to go, I turned to look at dad, with fear in my eyes. He smiled kindly as I looked down at the floor and freaked out.

He whispered, "You're ok. Just walk with me and everything will be ok."

I nodded and let him slowly lead me down the aisle. A few steps into the aisle he slightly nudged me, "Lift your head up dear, and look confident."

I did as I was told and lifted my head, my eyes finally locking with Jungkook's. He smiled, making my heart flutter. He slightly nodded, as if he was saying; 'it's ok' which boosted my confidence levels immensely. I smiled back and started to walk with a lot more confidence. And before I knew it, dad had let go of me and handed me over to Jungkook, who held my hands like they were made from glass. I stood closer to him and smiled.

"You look gorgeous," he smiled cheekily, his thumbs tracing circles on the back of my hands.

"Thank you," I blushed, "You don't look that bad, either."

He was about to reply, but the priest started the ceremony. As he talked, I couldn't keep my eyes off Jungkook, who seemed to be tearing up as he continued to look at me. I felt my eyes start to water, so I blinked furiously trying to not ruin my makeup. Jungkook silently laughed, his lips curled in a small smile. A few minutes later we exchanged both our vows and rings, both of us anticipating the moment we would officially be married.

"And now," the priest started smiling, "by the power vested in me by the city of Seoul, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

As soon as those last six words left the priest's lips, Jungkook stepped forward and held my face in his hands, leaning forward. I closed my eyes as he brought our lips together in a quick, but memorable kiss. I hadn't even realised I was crying until Jungkook pulled away, wiping my tears off my cheeks with his thumbs.

"I'm so happy," I sniffled.

Jungkook chuckled, kissing my forehead, "I'm happy too, princess."

The priest cleared his throat, "I present to you the newly married couple, Jungkook and Michiko."

Everyone stood up and clapped as Jungkook grabbed my hand and started to lead me down the aisle. I couldn't help but crack a smile as we almost danced our way out of the church. We then stood at the large doors, waiting for someone to open them.

Jungkook looked at me and grinned, "You ready for this?"

I looked over at Jungkook as someone opened the doors for us. I slowly nodded, making him grin and pull me closer to him.

"Totally ready. Let's do this."