Jungkook

*Not really for innocent eyes, if you know what I mean 😏
But like seriously if you're uncomfortable with allusions to sex and all that please don't read this*

~~

It was the sound of birds softly chirping and the warm, morning sun that woke me from my sleep. Opening one eye after the other, I found myself face-to-face with a sleeping Jungkook. His eyes were closed, and his mouth was open, cheeks flushed pink. I smiled at the sleeping boy, placing my hand on his warm cheek as softly as possible. His lips twitched, but he stayed asleep. I held back a giggle and pecked his parted lips.
A few seconds later Jungkook opened his eyes, blinking groggily before setting them on me.
"Good morning," he grinned, placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Morning," I smiled lazily, my thumb stroking his cheek.
"How are you feeling?" His hands wrapped around my waist, his touch soft and sweet, when the memories from the night before flooded back into my mind.
I blushed and bit my lip, "I, um, uh... I'm a little sore, but nothing I can't handle."

"Jagi, you're shy all of a sudden!" He laughed. "You're so cute. You know you don't need to be embarrassed, we're both sensible adults who decided to make love to each other, and there's nothing embarrassing about that."
Iwhined in embarrassment as he held me by the waist and pulled me closer to him, our bare chests touching.
"

Jeon Jungkook," I whined, trying to pull away. "Stop~"
"What? We were a lot closer than this yesterday," he chuckled, holding me tighter. "Don't you remember?"
"I do," I looked up at his face only to be distracted by a purple bruise on his neck.
I laughed.
"What?" He raised an eyebrow, and I burst into a fit of giggles. "Tell me!"
I shook my head and wiped a tear from my eye. Glaring at me, Jungkook slid out of bed and walked over to the mirror, sliding on a pair of boxers as he went.
"So what did you do?" He looked at himself in the mirror of the door, trying to find the bruise. "I can't see anything- wAIT."
He gasped, and I laughed harder.
He turned back to me and furrowed his brows.
"You gave me a hickey! What will the fans think of me now? I'm going to have to cover this up for the shows and the concerts!" He said dramatically. "You're going to have to pay for this, you know."
He started to walk back to the bed, and I squealed, pulling the covers up to my nose. Jungkook crawled on top of me, his knees resting on either side of my hips as he sat on my thighs.
"You can't hide from me babe," laughing, he pulled the cover back down, making sure my chest was still covered. 
Jungkook then put his head in the crook of my neck and started to playfully bite and kiss my neck. I squealed and tried to push him off, but to no avail.
"You might as well give up now babe," he mumbled against my skin. "There's no escape."
I laughed and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, "if you say so."
He kissed my neck a few more times before lifting his head to look at me.
"I do," he grinned, his soft lips brushing against my forehead before he pushed his lips onto mine. I kissed back instantly, my hands playing with his messy hair.
Jungkook mumbled into the kiss, sucking at my bottom lip. I giggled in response, and Jungkook let go of my lips to grin cheekily at me.
"I love you," his smile changed from cheeky to loving. "So, so, so much. I can't believe I get to call you mine."
Blushing, I ran my hand through his hair to distract myself, "I love you too. I can't believe you chose me, out of everyone. I honestly don't know what you see in me."
"I will always choose you. Always," he rested his forehead on mine.
"Well that's a relief," I chuckled.
Looking up into Jungkook's dark eyes made my head spin. "Can I kiss you again?"

"Of course, honestly babe you don't even have to ask," before I could react, our lips were together again; a feeling that I was almost becoming dependent on. Almost.
I let out a soft whine as his lips travelled down my neck and towards my collarbone.
"Do you mind if I," Jungkook asked breathlessly, lightly tugging at the thin sheet of fabric that separated us.
Shaking my head, unable to form coherent words, I allowed the fabric to be pushed to the side. Jungkook's lips reconnected with my collarbone, leaving a trail of fire along my skin. His hands softly caressed my sides and ghosted over my stomach. I shivered, despite the heat that radiated off our bodies. My fingers tangled themselves in his hair, and I tugged at it until Jungkook looked up at me.
"Wow," I sighed, "you are beautiful."
Blushing, Jungkook smiled, showing a side of him I had never seen before. His face softened, and one of his hands moved to hold my cheek.
"I love you so much, y/n," my heart fluttered at his words. "Please let me touch you again. That sounds crude but I don't mean it that way, I swear. I just don't know how else to explain it you just-"
I placed a finger over his lips, "you're babbling again, babe."
As he realised his actions his facial expression changed, and I laughed. "Just come here and kiss me... Again."
As our lips touched, there was a loud bang, and the house filled with shouts and loud footsteps.

"Jungkook?" I looked up at him with wide eyes. "I thought you said the boys weren't coming back until tomorrow!"
"That's what they told me," Jungkook swore, rolling off me. "Quick, put on this shirt of mine, it'll cover you up for now."
He found one of his large, plain tees and threw it on me. I slipped it on as fast as humanly possible and stood up awkwardly. I watched as Jungkook hurried to make his room look presentable. Turning to me he raised an eyebrow, my pair of underwear in his hand. Laughing, he threw them onto the pile of dirty clothes in the corner of his room.
"I think there's a few clean pairs in the top draw of my dresser," he said, nodding towards the corner of his room.
As I slipped on a clean pair of underwear, his door swung open and Taehyung waltzed in, yelling happily.
"Jungkook! How are you? I know we were supposed to come back tomorrow but Jimin was missing you," laughing, he slapped Jungkook's back. "I'm just kidding, J-hope got really sick and we needed to take him home. He's okay now, but-"
As Taehyung continued to ramble,  I slowly moved towards Jungkook. When I was spotted, Taehyung's eyes grew larger than mine.
"Y/n! What are you doing here!?!" he looked at me, and then stared at Jungkook. "There is no way you got laid. Like dude what the hell?"
"Hey, Tae, keep it on the down low, alright?" I hid my head in my hands as Jungkook basically confirmed our actions from the night before.
"Yeah, yeah, sure thing," looking at us both with almost a sense of pride, he headed towards the door. "I've just got to see how everyone is unpacking."
After watching Tae almost run out of the room, I looked over to Jungkook.
"Well I think I handled that well, don't-" before he could even finish, Taehyung's booming voice could be heard echoing throughout the house: "GUYS! JUNGKOOK FINALLY GOT LAID! YOU HEARD IT! LAID, LIKE, WITH A GIRL AND EVERYTHING!"
"Yep, you handled that perfectly babe, good job."

------------------
Honestly I had a lot of fun writing this one
I would love to write more imagined like this but there are many reasons why I won't aha

Well I was going to give you all a Halloween with bts series but I suck so what can you do