Chapter 13

~B Maldives~
Author's pov

"Looks like everything is a setup again" Minho said annoyed. "Don't you think, Soojung Soojung?" He didn't realise that Krystal already went inside. He was walking in and stopped as he saw Krystal standing still. "What's wrong?",

"Oppa this whole thing was all planned" Krystal said.

"That's what I said earlier" Minho entered the room and saw a heart shaped roses on the bed, and also a bucket of champagne on the coffee table. Minho then started to pull a prank, he approached Krystal.

"Oppa what are you doing?" Krystal took a step back as Minho start to approach her.

"What do you think?" Minho took his jacket off, Krystal then gave him a smirk. Minho stopped his steps,

"Oppa do you think this would work for me?" Krystal said.

"Sorry" Minho quickly apologised, Krystal went around the room while Minho called his parents telling them that they already arrived. "Wait, don't you think we should do something. Are you in?"

"What is your plan?" Krystal asked,

"I know what to do. Okay it's just easy, we both can act, so we act as a sweet couple." He explained,

"That's a good idea. Wait! What!?",

"It would be a great idea, they planned this all for us to be closer to each other and obviously we are. So I think we should just fool them that we're really sweet." Minho explained,

So oppa you think this will work",

"Trust me it will". A moment later, the two has already planned their act, Minho went to take a nap while Krystal went to take a nap aswell on the sun loungers outside. Just then Minho's phone started ringing, he just let it ring for awhile, then he got irritated and answered the phone. After answering the call, he went to wake Krystal up then went to the beach because everyone was there. They were approaching the beach, they saw the other members and they were playing, Krystal gave Minho a nudge.

"Oppa one last time. Do you think this will work?",

"I'm not sure but I think it will work just trust me." Minho said, "Let's go" Minho held Krystal's hand, they joined the others who was having fun playing. The two didn't want to go in the water, so they just went to sit down next to Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, who was taking a rest while eating watermelons. A few moments later, Donghae went to them and pulled Minho into the water. Everyone was laughing, Donghae then helped Minho get up, but when Minho was up he pushed Donghae and Donghae fell onto the water. Minho noticed that Krystal was just sitting and not going in, he called her but Krystal didn't want to go, so he went to her.

"Aren't you going in?",

"I don't want to" Krystal refused to go in.

"Why? Your supposed to enjoy, why are you just sitting here?",

"I'm sitting here because I don't want to go in" Krystal said.

"Okay then, you leave me with no choice" Minho suddenly carried Krystal and ran straight to the beach and dropped her. Krystal then wanted revenge so she started splashing water at Minho and so a water fight started between the two. Minho ran to Amber and used her as a shield, Amber was then splashed with water.

"Soojung, come here" Amber then grabbed a bucket and started running after Krystal. Then everyone joined the water fight, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook also joined the others. After that water fight, they all went to their own rooms and changed, then went to the restaurant to eat dinner. The manager was there when they arrived, everyone sat down and the manager explained what they were going to eat that night. Back at room 08, Minho continued reading the book that he was reading on the bus. He checked the time and put his book down, he then went to check on Krystal and saw her sleeping on the sun loungers.