Chapter 18

Author's pov

"Why? Are you afraid?" David asked. Minho just then grabbed his jacket.

"I'm warning you right now, don't ever appear in front of me again." Minho took his hands of David and left after warning him. Minho went home and took a shower, changed his clothes and went upstairs. After breakfast, Minho went to SM for a meeting because of what happened between him and Jonghyun. When he arrived at SM, Jonghyun was outside and he was waiting for Minho.

"Hyung annyeongaseyo" Minho greeted,

"I've been waiting for you nearly an hour" Jonghyun said. "Let's go Lee Soo-man sungsengnim is waiting for us" The two went to the top floor where his office was. Their individual and SHINee's managers were present aswell. After a two hour meeting they finally finished and the two went to the café. At the café, they saw Jessica and Tiffany.

"Noona annyeongaseyo" The two greeted,

"Annyeong. Sit down, so how are you two? We haven't seen you guys in awhile" Jessica said,

"We're fine. Noona what about you?" Jonghyun asked.

"We're good. Minho did something happen between you and Soojung?" Minho was silent. Jonghyun and Tiffany was looking at him, "She slept in our house yesterday night"

"Uhm..." Tiffany then interrupted,

"Sica, couples have fights anytime. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding" Tiffany gave Minho a smile. Just then Minho's phone rang,

"Excuse me I have to take this call" Minho stood up and went outside. "Yeoboseyo"

"Hyung it's me Taemin where are you?" Taemin asked,

"At SM why?"

"Hyung you need to check the news right now" Taemin said, Minho didn't know what Taemin was talking about and just checked the news.

Breaking news
Popular Idol group f(x) got into a severe accident causing 4 members injuries. 23 and 22 year old member, Luna and Krystal are in dangerous state after a car behind them hit the back of the groups car where the two members were.

After seeing the news, Minho quickly ran to his car outside and went to the hospital. Jeesica, Tiffany and Jonghyun didn't know why Minho was running until the other members told them via SNS. As soon as he arrived, he saw the doctor rushing Krystal to the operating room.

"Soojung, just focus on my voice. Just keep your eyes open" Minho said while crying. They entered the operating room but Minho wasn't allowed inside so he has to wait outside. Leeteuk and Siwon also arrived at the hospital after hearing what happened, Siwon tried to comfort Minho.

"Hyung what should I do?" Minho was crying so hard,

"Shh" Siwon said as he hugged Minho. Just then, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun who went home came.

"How are they?" Eunhyuk asked while catching his breath.

"Victoria and Amber are fine but Luna and Krystal is in a dangerous state" Siwon said. "Luna is in the other operating room with Tiffany and Jonghyun." Everyone was waiting anxiously for the doctor, half an hour has passed and still the doctor hasn't come into yet. Tiffany came,

"How's Luna?" Eunhyuk asked.

"She's stable but she has to go on another surgery later." Tiffany said. After an hour finally the doctor came out. Leeteuk jumped out of his seat,

"Doctor how is my sister? Is she okay?" Leeteuk asked.

"I'm afraid there's some good news and bad news" The doctor explained, "First of all she's stable for now. But her rib cage were fractured and were pierced onto her right kidney. We have to perform a kidney transplant on her as soon as possible. We are currently looking for the right match and if we found one will inform you as soon as possible."

"Thank you doctor" Leeteuk said. They moved Krystal to her room next Luna's room. Leeteuk was still trying to reach his parents. Minho was sitting beside Krystal's bed and was still crying.

"Minho she'll be fine. You heard what the doctor they can save her" Eunhyuk said.

"Soojung I'm sorry. I'm really sorry I shouldn't have been me." Minho held Krystal's hand and was crying until he fell asleep. Just then, Krystal's blood pressure were dropping, Minho woke up.

"What's happening? What's going on?" Minho was starting to panick. Jonghyun went and got the doctor,

"Doc, what's going on?" Leeteuk asked. They moved Krystal to the ICU after stabilising her blood pressure. After half an hour of looking for a match, they finally found a match. The doctor moved her to the operating room.

"Soojung I love you" Minho said as he kissed Krystal's forehead before she goes in. The operation took an hour but after placing the new kidney. Krystal's blood pressure started to drop again,

~Beep beep beep beep beep beep~

"What's going? Why is her bp (blood pressure) dropping?" The surgeon asked,

"I don't know. It just started to drop" The other surgeon said.