Chapter 4

Please support me and become my patron on patreon.com/KikiEmin or go to Radish to get access to early updates.

Staring at the bottle, Orazio pondered whether he should tell the host he didn't drink, or just risk getting wasted again. In front of the man he wanted to bed. His ego didn't allow him to embarrass himself for the second time, though. Not before he got Gabe into his bed at least. What happens afterwards, he didn't care, for after Orazio got what he wanted, they would never meet again. There would be no reason to.

"I don't drink," he said before Gabe even got a chance to open the bottle.

"You don't?" Gabe asked, taken aback to hear that after witnessing Orazio at his weakest moment. Although Orazio didn't give off the appearance of an alcoholic, Gabe wouldn't have thought that he was abstinent. A wealthy-looking men like Orazio usually liked expensive wines or brandy or whisky or whatever rich men drank.

"I know it's hard to believe, but I don't. Last time was special," Orazio elucidated.

"I see." Gabe didn't. He didn't understand how an abstinent could get three sheets to the wind, but he would pretend otherwise, just to humour him.

"Would you like anything else to drink?" he asked, getting into the role of the perfect host, and put the bottle away. It would be weird to drink wine alone with a guest in the house.

"Just water." Orazio went to sit down on the couch, and noticed the movie Gabe had picked out to watch with him. He remembered he had brought a DVD of his own.

With a smirk, he gave Gabe a small bag. "Here, I've brought you something. I thought we could watch it together."

"Thanks." Gabe reached inside the bag, and pulled out an X-rated movie. His eyes widened upon seeing the cover, then he raised his eyes to Orazio's to see if he was pulling his leg, or if he had told the truth, and wished to watch the pron with him. The thought of them sitting next to each other, close enough to touch, and watching a porno, set his heart racing.

Orazio was grinning, making it hard to tell whether the DVD was just a joke or not.

"Shall we go to your room to watch it? We don't want to wake your son, do we?" Orazio stated. He hadn't been joking, after all. The realisation sent a jolt to Gabe's groin. He had never been with anyone who would be this bold to bring a porno on the first date, and although he was aroused, he wasn't looking for a friend with benefits.

At 30, he wanted to get settled, and yearned for an understanding partner, who would stay with him, and who he could rely on, and who would share household chores with him because he so hated ironing.

It was the most tiring thing for Gabe. His back always hurt after a long session of ironing, and his eyes were dried up by the heat like two sun-dried tomatoes. It was a task he would more than happy to pass on someone else.

"I don't think it's a-"

"Let's go," Orazio rudely interrupted. He wouldn't take no for an answer. Obviously, he hadn't heard it enough in his life. He knew what Gabe had wanted to say, that's why he had interrupted him otherwise he would have to ignore him. He could do the latter, but Gabe might not take kindly to being ignored. He might come to a conclusion that Orazio was there just to have some fun, which was true, but he didn't need to know that.

Orazio took his hand, making Gabe feel warm, and pulled him towards the bedroom. It had been so long since the last time someone had held his hand. It evoked a feeling of safety and affection, and Gabe didn't want to pull his hand away. That's why he let himself be dragged to the bedroom even though he had wanted to refuse.

Inside the bedroom, Orazio kicked the door shut. Then he proceeded to put the DVD in the player, turning his back to Gabe, who was extremely nervous. He had felt bold when he had flirted with Orazio because he couldn't see his reaction, and the man couldn't touch him, but this was a completely different situation. Orazio was right in front of him, and not afraid to get what he wanted, and he knew exactly what he wanted.

Gabe was growing tense as he was standing there idly, waiting for Orazio to turn around. He found himself in need of doing something. At least with his hands to shake off some of his nervosity. He fiddled with his hands.

Orazio finally turned around, got the remote control, and pushed the play button. With a look of a predator, he approached Gabe.

"Calm down. I won't jump you," he reassured him. "Let's just relax, and watch the film."

Gabe couldn't believe he was going to watch porn with a man he had met only once in his house while his son was sleeping in the other room. He would go to Hell for this.

-----

Please vote, comment and share :)