Chapter 11

A/N: Please support me on patreon.com/KikiEmin and become my patron.

Orazio's intrusive finger twirled and curled uncompromisingly, and pressing against Gabe's prostate with the tip of his finger, Orazio withdrew the digit. Gabe whimpered as Orazio scraped him from the inside. Orazio unremittingly repeated the process again and again. His effort was rewarded with Gabe's uncontrolled wiggling.

Orazio's cock stiffened at the sight of Gabe's beautiful, toned body moving under him in attempt to escape his probing. He got a firm hold of Gabe's shoulder to stop him, and slipped a second digit inside him.

Three minutes into fingering, Orazio was facing a dilemma; should he make Gabe his right now? His body was impatient about making Orazio his, but he wasn't confident he'd get away with it.

Not yet.

He'd need to take the courting further before he got to fuck Gabe without getting slapped afterwards. Well, thinking about it, a slap for a good fuck sounded like a good deal. Perhaps he should just go for it. If it were up to him, he'd have long ago been done with Gabe.

Orazio scowled. This was unlike him. Sometimes, he asked himself if Gabe was really worth the trouble. Don was getting suspicious of him. Even his subordinates had been asking him where he'd been all this time. He'd been pushing all work on them, for the kindergarten was taking up most of his time.

Gabe was gasping under Orazio. It was so enticing that Orazio's cock twitched in his trousers, and his rationality crumbled. His hands flew to his buckle. Just when he was about to pull his trousers down, his phone rang.

At first he ignored it, but the incessant ringing got annoying. Even without looking, he could pretty much guess who was calling. There was only one person who could vex him like this, after all. He clicked his tongue.

"Sorry, I need to go." He said regretfully and gave Gabe a peck on his forehead, quickly fixed his appearance and left. Only when Gabe was out of hearing range, he picked up his phone.

"Don't you have better things to do than wait for me to pick up?" he snapped at his boss.

"Of course I have. What took you so long? I thought I was going to perish from waiting," Dante complained. The irritation Orazio could hear in Dante's voice matched his even though Dante had no reason to be irritated. He was so immature sometimes. Orazio had learned to deal with Dante's childish side over time.

"Couldn't help it. My stomach was killing me."

"Sounds bad."

"Yeah, it was pretty bad." It was such a ridiculous excuse that it had to be true - that's what Orazio was hoping Dante would think.

"Since you're feeling better now, come to my house." I never said I was feeling better. "There's something important I need to discuss with you."

***

Orazio should have seen it coming. Of course Dante hadn't called him to talk about anything important. Of course. He should have refused to come. Damn him! If not for him, he would have taken Gabe many times by now and still wouldn't be done. His blood was boiling just from the thought that he could be inside Gabe right now instead of listening to Dante's rambling about his love life. What did he take Orazio for? Love consultant?

"Are you listening?" Dante caught Orazio spacing out. His face showed how displeased he was, and that's all he could do. He knew that Orazio was used to his moods and didn't fear him.

Although Orazio had never been the type to listen, lately he'd been acting suspicious, so he wouldn't be surprised if Dante wanted to keep tabs on him.

"If you called me only to complain about your love spats then I'm leaving," Orazio said as he rose to his feet.

"That's not why I called you."

Orazio paused in his tracks.

"I haven't seen you around lately. What have you been up to?" Dante asked. "I don't want to repeat the same mistake again, so don't give me a reason to have you spied on." He referred to the time when he'd suspected Orazio of betrayel.

Walking out of the room, Orazio heard Dante calling someone. From his soft tone, it wasn't hard to guess who it was.

The highly feared Dante Serraino-DiGiovine had turned into a fool after becoming a love victim. It was embarrassing working under such a man. People working under him no longer had to tiptoe around him, though. The atmosphere in the family had drastically improved.

People said Dante had changed for the better, but Orazio couldn't help but cringe when he saw Dante being too lovey-dovey with Angelo.

Seeing Dante, Orazio swore he'd never become like that, pathetic and annoying. It was a miracle someone like Dante could fall in love, but Orazio was different. It would never happen to him.

He thought about what steps he should take next. Should he return to Gabe's place, or stay away for the rest of the day? Gabe had looked sad when Orazio had had to leave. Perhaps he was sulking. Orazio would like to see that. But at the same time, he wanted to see Gabe coming at him of his own will. Orazio was certain he'd look beautiful with a pleading face. Even an angry face would look great on him.

After a short while, he came to a conclusion. He knew exactly what to do, and he was excited about it.