Chapter Fifteen

I woke up at four o'clock on the morning of the Quidditch game. I couldn't sleep for some reason and then I realised there was a massive thunderstorm outside. I lay in bed and began to listen to Lavender Brown's horrific snores.

I looked around the large room and thought about how different it was from the boy's Dorm.

We each had a four poster bed, our own wardrobe, a full length mirror, and then to top it off, there were lounges laid around both ends of the dormitory.

It was insanely awesome.

I guess this is the pay off for having blood streaming out of your genitals once a month.

God I am so damn classy.

I gave up on any thoughts of sleep, dressed and went and sat down in the common room.

The noise of the storm was even louder there.

Soxy came and sat on my knee and I patted him for ages and ages until Harry appeared down the stairs.

I acknowledged his existence but I wasn't capable of words so I remained silent.

"Hi." He replied sleepily.

We sat in silence. It was nice.

We whiled away the hours until dawn in front of the fire, getting up every now and then to stop Crookshanks from sneaking up the boys' staircase. At long last we decided it must be time for breakfast, so we headed through the portrait hole.

"Stand and fight, you mangy cur!" yelled Sir Cadogan.

"Oh, shut up," Harry yawned.

I ate a bowl of oats, and was halfway through my second helping of toast when everyone else began to turn up.

"Fatty." George joked as he watched me eat.

"Whore." I retorted.

"Skank."

"Mole."

"Llama."

"Love you. Good luck." I planted a kiss on his cheek.

"It's going to be a tough one," said Oliver Wood, who wasn't eating anything.

"Stop worrying, Oliver," said Alicia Spinnet soothingly, "we don't mind a bit of rain."

But it was considerably more than a bit of rain. Such was the popularity of Quidditch that the whole school turned out to watch the match as usual, but we all ran down the lawns toward the Quidditch field, heads bowed against the ferocious wind, umbrellas being whipped out of our hands as we went.

Hermione, Ron and I climbed the stands and they had to keep pulling me as the wind blew me off course.

"I can't even stand up here; how are they going to play Quidditch?" I remarked as I tried to take a step but was blown back three.

Hermione did some spell that deflected the rain from the Gryffindor stand, and she received a standing ovation from all of us Gryffindors.

The teams rose up into the air, and we could see them all being blown off course.

"He won't be able to see a thing!" Ron said looking at Harry who was trying to wipe the water off his glasses.

"Hey, Hermione, you should to the water deflection charm thing on his glasses." I said. At that exact moment, Madam Hooch's whistle sounded and the teams went splashing to the ground.

Hermione vanished down the stands and into the rain and squabble, me by her side.

We appeared underneath the umbrella that the team stood under.

"What's the score?" I heard someone say.

"We're fifty points up," said Wood, "but unless we get the Snitch soon, we'll be playing into the night."

"I've got no chance with these on," Harry said exasperatedly, waving his glasses.

"I've had an idea, Harry! Give me your glasses, quick!" Hermione said shrilly.

He handed them to her, and as the team watched in amazement, Hermione tapped them with her wand and said, "Impervius!"

"There!" she said, handing them back to Harry. "They'll repel water!"

Wood looked as though he could have kissed her.

And the pair of us disappeared back into the stands.

There was another clap of thunder, followed immediately by forked lightning. This was getting more and more dangerous. Harry needed to get the Snitch quickly -

Before someone died.

Suddenly, the whole stadium was swept over with a violent silence and the air - cold as it was - seemed to freeze.

I looked down and a wave of nausea hit me. At least a hundred Dementors, their hidden faces pointing up, were standing beneath the field.

Harry fainted and was falling through the air off his broom.

I didn't know what came over me, but I found myself standing up, wand pointed at Harry.

I vaguely heard my name called from behind me, but I ignored it.

"Aresto Momentum." I spoke in my head, but Harry slowed down before landing gently on the ground.

I had no idea what happened, but all I knew is that I was then standing next to Harry's unconscious body. And woooooaaaahhhh I was dizzy. In a matter of moments, Dumbledore was beside me, looking furious, and shot silvery stuff at the Dementors and then waved his wand and Harry was on a stretcher.

"You," he said looking directly at me. "Come with me."

Without a word, I followed him.

Dumbledore sent Harry into the hospital wing and I was dragged up to his office.

Wonderful.

_____________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!

Kinda...

Shhh, Its a secret.

LLAMA

LLAMA

DUCK

Luff you all! <3