How he acts when he's jealous

Cian:It's weird for you to see your normally happy boyfriend as angry as he gets when he sees you with another boy.  Most times, you would never be in a position where you'd even be talking to another boy that wasn't a family member or a close friend of his.  If you were, Cian  would be sure to be not to far behind with threats and maybe a few punches for your unsuspecting suitor
Brendan:Normally, he isn't the jealous type at all. He respects that you have guy friends and knows that you love him, so generally he's fine with you around other guys. Sometimes, though, when he's really jealous, he'll call your name out and pull you into him, kissing your cheek softly.
Dayl:You won't actually know when Dayl is jealous because he doesn't let you know right away.  While you are in public, he suppresses his jealousy and acts as if nothing's wrong until you guys find yourselves behind closed doors-the nearest bathroom, the car, a bedroom, etc.  As soon as the door shuts, Dayl will have you pressed up against the wall, his mouth hot on yours and hands groping your soft skin, all the while whispering, "Mine.  All mine."
Josh:He would step back and stare at you two talk by far. When did you realize you apologized to the guy and was next to Josh . "What is wrong?" You ask. "Nothing. But apparently you prefer him than me." He says without looking at you. You would laugh and say that you were just talking to him, nothing more. And then would hug him and kiss him. Making him be happy.
Dean: Omg, Dean would be very cute. He would be with you, and embrace you, putting his head on your shoulder. This would cause the guy you were talking, stay uncomfortable and leave from there. "You're so jealous Dean, don't need." You say kissing his cheek. "I just don't like any boy talking with my girl."
Ryan:: He would be like "she's my girl, don't look at her!" He hates when you talk to a boy and let him aside, even for a moment. He normally pulls and kisses you. He looks at the guy and says "She's my girl man, sorry."