3-josh for rafa

3 imagine of 6 for celebrating the 1000 reads. This one is for whribelong
"I'M GOING TO the AMUSEMENT PARK , I'M GOING TO The AMUSEMENT Park." Alex exclaims as you get into Josh's house. She was really excited because her mom promised to take her to The amusement park that's now in Dublin , so Josh asked you to spend the day with him. "Oh wow, Alex. I think you will have so much fun today" you say kneeling down to hug her and placing a sweet kiss on her forehead before going to Josh's room.
"Hey baby, can I come in?" you ask standing against his door. He takes off his eyes from the laptop over his lap and as soon as he sees you, he smiles ear to ear "Of course". You sit down next to him and kiss him, then you curl up into his chest as he lays down on his bed and you place your head over it. After a while, you were falling asleep when Alex walks into his room sitting on his bed. "What's up, pumpkin?" Josh worries. She sighs, curling up into Josh's chest too "Mom has to work. And we can't go to The amusement park ". "Oww, baby, I'm so sorry" you say rubbing her back as Josh kisses her forehead. Then, she gets up and goes to her room.She's disappointed, isn't she?" you ask looking into his eyes. "I know. I mean, she's really upset cause my mom promised to take her to The new amusement park and I can't see her like that" Josh states running his fingers through his hair. You get up to sit on his bed and suggest "Why don't we take her to The amusement park ?". Josh  gives you a confused look  "How did you come up with this? ". "Oh c'mon, Josh. Don't be silly, it will be fun, I'm sure" you speak. Then, you add "Josh, go to her room and tell her the big news."
"Hey, Alex. I have something to tell you" Josh exclaims walking into her room and sitting on her bed where she was playing with her dolls. "Ok" she softly whispers as Josh picks her up sitting her on his lap. "So, mom told you that you can't go to the amusement park right?" he speaks as she sadly nods in affirmation. Josh starts to play with her hair and proposes "I was talking with Rafa about this thing and she suggested that me and her can take you to The amusement park , if you want". "Really?" she asks in her cute voice as Josh nods. "Thank you boo" she yells hugging her big brother."Nothing, sweetie. Go and thank Rafa  too. It was her idea". She runs to Josh's  room and jumps on his bed and hugs you tightly "Thank you Rafa You're the best". You all get ready and start to going to the park since was close of Josh house you guys decide to walk.
"Ok, Alex. We're here. Only one thing, you have always to hold my hand or rafa's hand cause there are lots of people and I don't want you to get lost" Josh  informs his sister before entering the park. She walks in between you and Josh  holding your hands. "Rafa can we go there?" Alex questions pointing at the ride called twice color. "Yeah. Josh, you come or you wait us here?" you ask him as he shakes his head "No, you go. I'll wait here" and kisses your forehead.
"Josh, I'm a bit tired" she complains as he picks her up and puts her on his shoulder. He then puts his arm around your shoulder pulling you closer to him before kissing your temple. "Hey, I'm here, huh" Alex exclaims making you both laugh. Then, she adds "He's mine, ok?". You laugh as he grabs your hand and intertwining his fingers with yours. "Ok, he's yours" you smile. You get on almost all the parks rides you sit next to Josh. as he rests his arm around your shoulder and you place your head against it. He gently pecks your lips as Alex  exclaims "It's wonderful. Thank you Josh , thank you Rafa". "Nothing, baby" Josh says hugging her before she looks at the park. "It's amazing here" you state as he cracks a smile and then he whispers into your ear "Baby, just think about when we will come here with our kids. I can't wait to bring them here and have fun with them". You couldn't help but smile, he was right. "I can't wait too" you say kissing his lips.
Hope you liked ❤️