Happy Birthday~Smut

Andy's P.O.V-

I took great care as I applied my eyeliner in the mirror of the dim lit bathroom. It was my Ashy's 22nd birthday so I was trying extra hard to look attractive. Standing back, I assessed my look: I had on dark grey boxers, a light grey button up shirt,a red bow in front of my left ear and one on the end of my tail,my hair was still a raven black which made my ears and tail look even more of a pure white,I was wearing deep red lipstick and had done large cat-like flicks with my eyeliner. Ashley says I'm beautiful either way but it's a special occasion so I thought 'why not go all out?'.

Taking one last glance at my appearance, I cautiously opened the door and stepped into our bedroom..There he was, my gorgeous vampire. He strutted over to me, only clad in tight black boxers, and grabbed me by my hips.

"Well doesn't someone look sexy?" Ashley whispered as he kneaded the skin on my hips through my minimal clothing.

I let out a soft mew and he moved one hand from my side and started stroking my tail gently, running my fur through his fingers.

"I show you mine, you show me yours." I purred.

Ashley winked and closed his adorable, honey brown eyes. Not even a second later he opened them again and flashed me an extremely sexy grin,showing off his perfect fangs,standing prominent, amongst the rest of his teeth.

He leaned up and connected his lips to mine in a sweet but fiery kiss. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip begging for entrance, that he granted almost immediately. Ashley let out a whorish moan when I slid my hands down the back of his boxers and cupped his ass. I smirked into the kiss and continued to let my tongue play with his. Ashley's arms slid up around my neck so I pulled my hands out of his boxers and grabbed his thighs. He jumped up and wrapped his legs tightly around my waist as I carried him over to the bed, not once breaking the kiss.

Over the last couple of years I've become the more dominant one in our relationship but we really just see ourselves as equal. Tonight, Sadie was staying at my mothers and we were in a small but elegant hotel in L.A for the special occasion.

We pulled apart and I threw him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. His hands roamed over my torso and practically tore off my shirt. He smirked and used his superhuman strength to roll me onto my back and take control.

"You don't play fair!" I mock whined, giving him my best kitten eyes.

Ashley just giggled and placed a soft kiss to my lips before moving down to my neck. He kissed at my neck repeatedly and sucked on my sweet spot, causing me to let out a continuous stream of whimpers and moans. I felt his hand slide down and he slipped a finger through the fold at the front of my boxers, running it up and down my length. Ashley continued to tease me as I got harder and harder beneath his finger tips.

Finally, he pulled off of my neck and moved down to my waist, leaving a trail of small love bites and kisses. He kept working his way down until he reached the waistband of my boxers. Ashley looked at the large tent shape that had formed and back up at me with an evil smile. He leant down, not once taking his eyes off of me, and lightly bit down on the obvious bulge causing me to let out a needy moan. He did this a couple more times before pulling my boxers down slightly and running his tongue up and down my V lines. I moaned way too loud at the feeling and reached down and tangled my fingers into his hair. Ashley pulled back, slid his hands under the waistband again and slowly pulled my boxers back around my ankles.

"Who's your boss?" He asked in a voice thick with lust.

"Y-you.." I breathed as he leant down and kissed the tip.

Ashley took the head into his mouth and ran his tongue over the slit. He kept going, pushing more and more into his hot mouth until he was at the base of my dick.

"Oh-ohh fuck.." I moaned loudly.

I was biting my lip so hard to keep quiet that it was almost to the point of bleeding. Only when he began to bob his head up and down on me did I unlock my jaw and allow myself to take control. I gripped his hair tighter between my hands and pushed him to go faster.

"Oh-oh Ash!" I screamed as I felt him moan around my dick,sending vibrations over my sensitive skin.

I felt a familiar dropping in my gut as my climax drew closer. He readjusted himself and ran the flat side of his tongue along the underside of my cock, looking up at me and giving me a face that told me he was enjoying this.

"Ash-Ash I'm gonna'-" I warned, being cut off by my own moans.

He closed his eyes as I came hard down his throat. Ashley swallowed what he could get and crawled back up the bed until reaching my lips and forcing me to taste myself.

"Yummy." He giggled, licked his lips and petted my ears.

I let out a quiet purr before rolling on top of him and wasting no time in ripping off the small amount of clothing he had on.

Ashley's P.O.V-

I let out a small groan as Andy's tongue traced over the word 'Outlaw' tattooed across my toned stomach..Tonight is going to be amazing...

To Be Continued!

Vote, leave a comment and tell me what you think my lil PandyCats! I love you all so much~
AshleyPandy xxx