He's A Nerd

Here you are in John F. Kennedy high school, (made it up), looking at the sexiest cutest boy ever lived. Justin fucking Drew Bieber. Oh sorry, didn't introduce myself, my name is Zay. I go to John F. Kennedy high school and I'm a senior here, so is Justin. Your probably wondering how I know that? Well, I'm just that kind of person. I've liked Justin since like junior year, he's never noticed me though. Why you ask? He's a nerd. But I don't care about that. You could say I'm one of those popular girls, but I'm not one of those snobby ass bitches that let popularity get to their heads. I've had many boys try to get with me but I always say no. Now I'm not saying I'm a virgin, cause I'm not. I've put off trying to talk to him. I've thought about it, just never done anything. But, today that changes!

Or so I thought.

Here I am outside sitting at my table with my best friends, Emily, Dakota, and June. Who are trying to convince me to go talk to him. He's outside just like us, just sitting at a tree reading a book. ''Z, just go talk to him!" June said. "June's right Z, you've been staring at him for the past hour." Dakota said. And Emily just nodded. "You're right, I'm going to actually do it this time."

I got up from our table and walked over to the tree he was sitting at.

"Hi" I said.

He seemed to not hear me, so I just said it louder, "Hi" I said louder.

He looked up at me and looked around.

"M-m--me?" He stuttered

Awwww, he's so cute when he stutters!

"Yes you cutie" I giggled

"My name is Zay"

"J-j-j-Justin"

"Oh I know who you are"

"W-w-why a-a-are -y-y-you-talking-to -m-me?"

Justin

Here she was. The most beautiful girl in school. Sadly the most popular. She'd never go for a guy like me. I'm just the nerd that acts like I'm reading by a tree, when really I'm being a creep and watching her.

(So I creep yeahhhh, cause creeping is all that I do.)

When I saw her get up and walking to me I started to freak out! So I did what I should've been doing, I started to read.

When I heard her speak, I got nervous.